[Ch3] Phu Pha Prai Mai Dued (Who & Who)

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Bee's eyes look different. I wonder if he did something to it or is just part of aging? As for Por and Taew, Por looks good here. Taew would of looked better if she doesn't have the bangs. Oh wait, in some of the pix, she doesn't have bangs. I wonder if in some part of the lakorn, are they going to let her leave her real hair down and take off that bang? I really hope so.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bee's eyes look different. I wonder if he did something to it or is just part of aging? As for Por and Taew, Por looks good here. Taew would of looked better if she doesn't have the bangs. Oh wait, in some of the pix, she doesn't have bangs. I wonder if in some part of the lakorn, are they going to let her leave her real hair down and take off that bang? I really hope so.
yeah one of the picture posted showing Taew real hair and some are the bang hair wig

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Taew looks beautiful in the picture and Bee is stil looking good after the years. I wish we'd get some sneak peak to this lakorn! They're keeping it so low profile!

somp9

sarNie Adult
I don't like Taew's bang. It doesn't look good on her. will she use her real hair in later of the story?

icyplace

sarNie Adult
talking about that lakorn it bored me so much but the ending was ok i hope Por and Taew
more scene together too in this one
Really Alice,

OMG, I love it so much :wub: :wub: :wub: , i rewatch it many times i love how Taew 's hatred and curious about Por, how Por likes her but afraid to show off and act like he doesn't care about here, i like a lot of things in Hua Jai Song Pak , i actually think the ending was so rush, this is my first Taew lakorn and become her fan, now I like Por more, so it likes my dream comes true, he he,

btw. agree with everyone here, her fringes must go. I love her with side swept bangs better, or like those pics above, beautiful

eversmile

sarNie Egg
Hi,I'm a new member. I lOVE thai lakorn & P'Por's Fan so I want to join here
Here some behind the scene for that lakorn :thumbup:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I can't wait to see this too. Oh, I miss Por T and Taew together.hehe.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Who's the girl in that last pix with Taew and Por? She looks familiar. Is she the nang'ek that was paired up with Num Sornram in Hima Tai Prajun?