[Ch3] Phu Pha Prai Mai Dued (Who & Who)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Ep.9 was so good.
P'ek so mean. feel so sorry for n'ek, Taew cried look so sad like a kid. but so frustrated with her that don't tell p'ek the truth, argh and p'ek is crazy. even though he's so freakin mad at her but we see that he still care for her, don't want her to died and so worried/happy she's ok (after help her from the ocean). funny a bit though the part she shy thought he change her clothes haha. the love confession would be really sweet if he really meant it instead of tricking her to get back for his brother. another kidnap coming at her wedding day. dang p'ek just keep on kidnapping n'ek, such crazy guy lol.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
so sad the rating is only 4. hope it will go up. but i still like the lakorn. getting on the good parts.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^maybe from the kidnap scene. Its getting really good

tinah

sarNie Coma
^4-6 is a flop cause its average rating would probably come out as a 4-5 since it stayed at the same range

somp9

sarNie Adult
Most of CH3 lakorns always get low rating compare to CH7. In my opinion, Ch3 has more good lakorns and famous daras than CH7.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Finally I'm catch up and ready to watch this Wednesday's episode. Finish four episodes. :D

Oh man, I knew it that Por was just playing with Taew's heart at the end of episode 9.
Man,that boy almost got me trusting him that he's for real with her but then it was also
kind of suspicious too. Damn him. It's going to be sad next week. Oh poor Taew is going
to get her heart broken. :(

Shit,I bet the Jao guy is doing drugs.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
i knew it! That Jao guy is doing drug!!!!!!

Taew is so pretty in this lakorn. :D

Can't wait for tomorrow episode!!

Loving this song by Boy Pisanu!!!! :D Love the ost.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I don't like the rape scene in here.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
i knew it! That Jao guy is doing drug!!!!!!

Taew is so pretty in this lakorn. :D

Can't wait for tomorrow episode!!

Loving this song by Boy Pisanu!!!! :D Love the ost.
I love this song too! Plus the video is so cute and funny! ; )

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Feel so sorry for n'ek. p'ek so mean. but then understand he's so mad about his brother/mom. it's n'ek fault that doesn't tell him the truth. gosh when will she tell him the truth. argh! frustrating. cause if she tell him the truth he'll be really nice to her sooner,wonder how he gonna react/do when found out the truth. the scene she hug him (scare,her car turn) would be cute if he didn't insult her first. the guys in this lakorn is bunch of stalkers, Jabb after Joy to harass her (but look like he really care about her but was mad that she trick him), Por after Taew to harass her. it's love/hate feelings that these two guys have for these 2 girls, in my opinions.

fun

Expired Sarnie
ah so pra ek raped nang ek or was it a tease? I will be pissed if he did. no one deserves to get raped regardless if she broke his brother heart. breakup is normally. is he gonna go after every woman that has dumped a.male. and especially bc he is a cop. I will b so disappointed.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
No Pra'ek didn't rape her. It was just a tease.

I love the scene between Boy and the Jao girl today.hahha.Cute.
Oh,I love Boy when he play these kinds of character. Funny and Cute!

Hopefully they find out about that Jao guy doing drugs because he;s f**king annoy
me right now.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
No Pra'ek didn't rape her. It was just a tease.

I love the scene between Boy and the Jao girl today.hahha.Cute.
Oh,I love Boy when he play these kinds of character. Funny and Cute!

Hopefully they find out about that Jao guy doing drugs because he;s f**king annoy
me right now.
Jao guy can fight. I dont mind seeing him in future lakorn as a cop than as a drug dealer. haha