[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
sorry for reposting but when i saw it again i kept staring like a crazy girl in cloud9 awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Step

Mrs James Ma
James became really close to Kim :huh: he is teasing her  :spin:  :spin:  :spin: seriously cant get over this gif. Lol we wait for BTS also  :coverlaf:

Step said:
:woot:   :woot:   :woot:   :woot:

Step

Mrs James Ma
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OMGOMGOMGOGM IDK WHAT TO SAY. THIS BTS MADE ME FIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
Peace can you do the gifs or if you are busy, I will do it :lol2:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  SUUUPPPPEEEEEEEEEERRRRR FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN james now follow kim's other co_star in teasing her they are soooo sooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuteeeeeeeeeeeeee this vdo made my day all the tiredness is gone i will do the gifs right now  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3: but i will keep satring at yours first step  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i can't complete the gifs i want to screaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmm here first i can't scream out loud i'm doing the gif fangirling sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdddd jumping on my chair like a little girl i feel silly seriously they are super sweeet *deep breath deep breath* :phew: back to the gifs they will come in few mins 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
okey first let's do a run with the nangek 

"piang chai kon nee my chai poo wised" :phew: i did it 

"james cutie james baby sttawat" he is in another world "heh what?"

"we have to do an interview together as husband and wife " "really :sgock2:" 

i just love how they stare to each other while talking :spicy: :crush: :crush: :crush: 

"run" "okey madam" :lolyup: :lolyup: 

"let's run together" 

"present yourself" "i'm sttawat your loving husband "

"and this is the prove" girls look how he stare at her when he raised his hand like he is saying to her "come one show them you are my wife " HE EVEN DID A WINK :wink: :faint: 

anussaya your husband want to hug you but he is shy from the camera :drools: :drools: :drools: 

that "ehem " he did with his head and the stares aaaaaaaaaaaaaa  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
I really thought you had self control :shrug:   :whaha:  :whaha:  :loool:  :loool:
i lose it when i fin too much :ghehe: :ghehe: they are sooo cuuuttteee 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the gifs are not enough i wanted to cap the moment itself  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :spicy: :spicy: :spicy:

:wink:  ;)