[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i forgot this 

i can't stop myself that what happen when i lose control  :scooter:
:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Step

Mrs James Ma
SOOOO MANY GIFS TODAY  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  THANK YOU Peace and Sweet_JJ  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
OMG KIMJA ARE BEST BEST BEST BEST.
Cant stop looking at your gifs Peace. They are so close now. FIN FIN FIIINNNNNNNNN Awwwwwwwwwww I really dont know what to say. Their chemistry is beautiful. My KimJa :kiss2: :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
yes totally agree i fell the same their closeness has grown surprisingly , well for now i can't get over or enough from that BTS vdo im in :cloud9:  of kimja today :spin: :spin: :heart:  

Step

Mrs James Ma
I wish there was eng sub for this :spin:
Lol when Kim calls James, 2nd time her voice becomes cute like she is calling someone close :kiss2: he leans back sweetly for her :spin: I think she asked if sweets were tasty. For that he points at her stomach??
James introduced himself as Dr Sattawat and told Kim, your husband (Samee means husband?) :blush: he did not say Anusaya's husband or not introduced Anusaya also :loool:
In 9:07 why did he ask 'is it sweet?'. Kim also replies its sweet looking at the sofa collection??  :scratchhead2: I understood only this much :p
I'm too excited to say lol. FIINNN. Still on  :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
you are better than me then at least you understood some of what's going on :ghehe: i wish if they can do the eng sub :cry:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  THATSOFA POSTER i died :faint: :faint: :faint: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkRppzBcgks

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this is tooooooooooooooooo beutiful AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA my kimja heart this two day is full of love  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  i can't wait for them

now back to the scene in the BTS so the company's names is CASA STUDIO and it looks in this scene they will present a new collection of sofa together but instead of seeing the TVC vdo in the big screen someone putted a leaked vdo of somikha and sattawat together in bed made it look like he had an affair with her witch will of course make anussay misunderstand him  DRAMA DRAMA i can't waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttt  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:

Step

Mrs James Ma
I think I cant control myself today  :nono1:  :nono1:  :nono1: 2 BTS back to back with FIINNNNN moments   :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint: I'm looking at the screen caps not watched the video yet. Just screaming :shrug: :phew:
KIMJA  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
what i need right now is eng sub for the BTSs pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeeeeee :teary:  :spin:  :spin: