[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Step

Mrs James Ma
These 2 bts are enough for me this week. Not over them yet. I will become crazy for real if they give that poster's video  :nailbiter: :ghehe:  
peace said:
imagine if we had the vdo when they took the pic of that poster AAAAAAAAAAAAA :drools: :drools: :drools:

Step

Mrs James Ma
James Ma on Traveller's Companion. This was shot when Ka Badin was still airing :p Inside pics are sooo good :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
In yesterday's bts, KimJa saying sweet looking at new collection. Were they talking about this 'SWEET Poster' ??? :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this is a torture they keep teasing us , oh man somikah will get on my nerve 

it was literally only 3 seconds , give me a full teaser aaaaaaa 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I think we will get KimJa moments. Mark cant stay with Kim all the time. He is kind enough. I hope so :coverlaf: Nadech should give Yaya to Mark so that Kim will be with JMa for sometime :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
I read that for the calender signing on Nov 24, it will be Nadech, Yaya, James Ma, Kim, Mark, Mario, Margie, Ken P., Lek T., and Nycha.

I can't hope for any KimJa if Mark is there lol.

Step said:
I think we will get KimJa moments. Mark cant stay with Kim all the time. He is kind enough. I hope so :coverlaf: Nadech should give Yaya to Mark so that Kim will be with JMa for sometime :p

me too i hope mark and kim will have time with their other co_star too i have a hope that maybe they will not come together and kimja will come together since there is separate time there is people who will come from 11:00 to 11:30 and other from 11:30 to 12:30 then until 13:00 so i'm really really hoping that kimja will come together and will sit together like last year i want plenty plenty of kimja pics and vdo pleasssee don't ruin it :spin: :spin:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm pretty sure KimJa are going to be together for some time to promote PCKNMCPW. They're trying to promote the pairs for the upcoming lakorns, so Mark and Yaya will promote together and so will James and Kim. I'm sure of it.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
me too i think they will for sure will promote for the lakorn but what i want i want a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTT of pic and vdo 'im greedy :coverlaf: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i will keep my expectation not soo high not so low just a good expectation with some preparation for the disappoint , but oh myy deeep inside me i will be sad if they didn't give kimja a chance  to promote themselves properly  :no:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I want to see Kim in a deadly role. No more romantic comedies and light dramas, and no more snobby, whiny and childish roles after Buang Hong. Please. Kim needs to show us all what she's truly made of in a full on slap-kiss/revenge/heavy drama lakorn as a ferociously fierce nang'ek. She will nail it.