[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
I like Kim as an actress but I have to admit that I hate how she handle P'Jett, Mint and Mark scandal, ever since that I don't watch any of MK drama. I can't support evil people, people with high morality like myself cannot fully understand Kim action. Regardless of the situation, I still support her as an actress, I think she is one of the better actress among the young generation. I watch ALL James Ma lakorn, he is a great actor. The Mor Wat in this version is the most perfection!!! I didn't think I'm going to watch because the old version is not that good, I don't like Mor Wat in the old version because he is soooooo weak! However, James Ma Mor Wat version is totally opposition from P'Pol's version. I'm glad that I watch. Support James Ma for4ever!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
back to the truck

i wonder when this scene will be , i think they will go to the island in the last epis too , or is this gonna be in next week

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
It's Kim personal choice. In the last few years, Kim did 2 lakorn at the same times. All of her lakorn has Nang'k as the plot moving focus. So she had to appears in so many scene, pretty much filming from early morning until late evening 7 days a week. Only had time off when filming was canceled. She wants to take some time off to dissolve previous character, recharge herself and catch up on her study. She needs to spend time on studying. So she can graduate Soon.

We will probably not hear about Kim's new lakorn until much later this year.

Btw, Jett already has a new girlfriend. He's probably happy having a private life now.

Sometime, I'm tired of Thai media. They only focus on personal matter, not the work. I pretty stopped translating Kim's interview because they keep asking the same questions over and over again. Is Mark jealous? Did you ask for his permission? Are you having problem with Mark? I suppose it's better that media is still paying attention and actually asking questions. Like what you saw in Mirantee's character. Sometime, they just start the fault gossip, then wait for actor/actress to come out and deny it.
Your words are pretty correct to me!!!!! I'm so tired when thai media keep focus on her personal life instead of her work. I have been followed her for three years. This cause me lost lots of passion. I don't mind what her personal life will be. I'm only her fan of her lakorns work!!! I am so annoyed Thai media keep talking about her news with Mark every place and every time. Almost all of her appearances, there is a news about her relationship with her boyfriend.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Actually the rating of this lakorn is really not low as you think. It also depends on Ch7 lakorn's rating. As I know, Norah's rating is high, almost reaches 10. And the total rating(Ch3+Ch7) of last Thursday reached 16. PCKNMCPW is already good in rating when Ch7 lakorn's rating performs that good.

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
back to the truck

i wonder when this scene will be , i think they will go to the island in the last epis too , or is this gonna be in next week

I think is next week episode because if you watch the preview for next week episode, she wear same clothes. I can't wait to see the sweet moment between Nuth and Wat. Kim said that they will have a lot love scenes, I wonder what's she mean? Is she talking about the sweet moment or making love scenes? She even said that its kind of "erotic". I'm very curious to find out, I wish I can fast-forward to next Wednesday quickly.:aaaaa:;):aaaaa::BangHead:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
oh that's true it will be next week finally we will be in the honeymoon phase hope when they said many loves scene they don't count touching hand or just hugging as a love scene i hope to see a real husband and wife moments like the one he carried her that's sooooooooooo sweeettttt and romantic , their love will shine for the first time no doubts no worries just the two of them feeling the love aaaaa can't wait 4 days to go , seems long

enzek

sarNie Adult
@Ninja007 thank you for your explaination. I'm the one who bring up the scandal but I mean no harm because I'm a big fan of her! Most importantly I respect her as an actress, I think her personal life and work should be separate from each other! I adore her because of her talent, and in this Lakorn she is even show all of us about what she can do as an actress. She is amazing, and her acting is perfect!
i'm agree about separating life & work of an actress/actor! if i like an actor or actress i'm care & focus about their work more cause they are human like me. they feel sad, angry, happy and other normal feeling like other human. who they with, what they do off screen don't relate with me. i can speculate what, why, whom etc about their issue but the truth? only they know about it. not just actor or actress, everybody has their own problem/secret/issue whether good or bad. it just we're lucky cause nobody observe & gossiping us. so as long as i like that actor or actress i will watch their work unless they do something big in real life like become a murderer, rapist, robber or other serious kind of thing. right now i'm enjoying this lakorn and loving KimJa potrayal as anusaniya & satawat.

thanks for this picture @"peace" ! so sweet!:love:

love kim make up & hair here. simple but look more natural. i'm really hope her make up will stay like this when they go back to the city. don't like the over color of the blusher sheesh.

this next scene look so sweet! it seem james ma get to carried kim many times in this lakorn hehe

ok can't wait for the making of satiya junior er i mean satiya honeymoon time!:cheer::p
please give us many sweet scene between satiya since there's no possessive chayakorn & obsessive somika to interrupt!

Last edited:

enzek

sarNie Adult
So beautiful how they built this. I thought they used the same place as Yadech's in Game Rai Game Ruk. I am so excited for the rest of the island scenes, this place is really beautiful. I noticed i always like a lakorn more when they're at the beach cause in the cities its too modern and thats where drama is. But at the ocean, its so romantic.
the production built it? i thought they use somebody place wow! they really work hard for this project!

on a shallow note i'm agree with @lakornkiki that james look so manly in this scene:love:

at first i'm worried they might make satawat wishy washy like other p'ek when i'm watch the preview of this scene but then i'm glad that satawat give her some "shower service" haha:clap:

i think somika obsessive is in the ridiculous level now. if it is somika in old version at least i'm understand if she act so crazily since she & satawat are in boyfriend & girlfriend relationship & have sleep together but somika in this version? they don't even kiss! not just that but satawat broke up with her already before he married anusaniya & tell her clearly from his wedding time until now that he's don't like the crazy thing she's doing. before this he just said some harsh word to her but now he use some action. it show how must he annoyed with her right now. if i'm in somika place i'm gonna feel so embarrassed and stop it already but of course she's still stick skinned:BangHead: why would you make the guy whom you like feel so annoyed and disgusted with you?:facepalm:

Last edited:

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
the production built it? i thought they use somebody place wow! they really work hard for this project!

i also thought that place was used in game rai game ruk...btw can anybody tell me the age gap between james ma and kimberley?

MomRamy

sarNie Adult

on a shallow note i'm agree with @lakornkiki that james look so manly in this scene:love:

at first i'm worried they might make satawat wishy washy like other p'ek when i'm watch the preview of this scene but then i'm glad that satawat give her some "shower service" haha:clap:

i think somika obsessive is in the ridiculous level now. if it is somika in old version at least i'm understand if she act so crazily since she & satawat are in boyfriend & girlfriend relationship & have sleep together but somika in this version? they don't even kiss! not just that but satawat broke up with her already before he married anusaniya & tell her clearly from his wedding time until now that he's don't like the crazy thing she's doing. before this he just said some harsh word to her but now he use some action. it show how must he annoyed with her right now. if i'm in somika place i'm gonna feel so embarrassed and stop it already but of course she's still stick skinned:BangHead: why would you make the guy whom you like feel so annoyed and disgusted with you?:facepalm:
That's what Lakorn is about, has ha!! In Lakorn, most of the times nang rai are too much and unrealistic. What I mean is of course there are bad person but how can they be this bad? Anyway that's the reason why some Lakorn are interesting, but not all of them. :risas3:

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
why lakorn on ch 7 are more popular in thailand than ch 3 when the plot and the story in ch 3 lakorn are more has sense for me..and what is the title of this norah lakorn??

enzek

sarNie Adult
That's what Lakorn is about, has ha!! In Lakorn, most of the times nang rai are too much and unrealistic. What I mean is of course there are bad person but how can they be this bad? Anyway that's the reason why some Lakorn are interesting, but not all of them. :risas3:
haha yes when it's the p'ek & n'ek sweet & cheesy scenes:

when it time for annoying n'rai & p'rai scenes:

complain & complain but then i'm still watch it LOL!

but i'm really reallyyy glad that satawat is not like other p'ek that don't like the n'rai but still pay attention to her. he say & show it clearly but of course somika is so delusional. at least it make somika crazy scene less annoying. i'm cheering with satawat response whenever somika do annoying thing in this lakorn.

Last edited:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
haha yes when it's the p'ek & n'ek sweet & cheesy scenes:

when it time for annoying n'rai & p'rai scenes:

complain & complain but then i'm still watch it LOL!

but i'm really reallyyy glad that satawat is not like other p'ek that don't like the n'rai but still pay attention to her. he say & show it clearly but of course somika is so delusional. at least it make somika crazy scene less annoying. i'm cheering with satawat response whenever somika do annoying thing in this lakorn.
Has ha so true, after complaining I still watch thai Lakorn:naughty2:

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
why lakorn on ch 7 are more popular in thailand than ch 3 when the plot and the story in ch 3 lakorn are more has sense for me..and what is the title of this norah lakorn??
I don't exactly remember the reason why but it is true ch 3 has better plot and story lines. I remember something like ch 7 shoots at mostly rural areas or something like that that they are more appeasing to thai people and that ch 3 has a more city like layout. That why ch 7 always have better ratings than ch 3. Its something like this i don't really remember if that is correct.