[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aaarrrgggghhhhhhhh they are complicating thing slowly but good news
wat and nuth are officially legally husband and wife not just for image, they want to be husband and wife forever but when i remember all the drama the mom and som are creating i feel sad again for them , thei rrelationship is soo hard

Step

Mrs James Ma
aaarrrgggghhhhhhhh they are complicating thing slowly but good news
wat and nuth are officially legally husband and wife not just for image, they want to be husband and wife forever but when i remember all the drama the mom and som are creating i feel sad again for them , thei rrelationship is soo hard

Step

Mrs James Ma
I have lots to catch up so todays ep i dont feel like crying. Im just happy to watch it. I loved this :p
just when they start to be this comprehensive with each other , drama is coming in their way whyyyyy :confused::confused::confused::confused::crybaby2::crybaby2:

Reactions: Dal

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i feel fustrated right now from all the drama created by yhe mom and som that i want to give up watching live but what keep me waiting is to see if the photos we saw earlier are in this ep or no and waiting to see the car scene and what will happen between wat and nuth but right now i'm disliking the mom and som scenes ssoooooo much i want to ff it arrghhh :BangHead::BangHead:
i think now i know how wat will be in the car with som , i think he will talk to her about the money she gave it to her mom and she use the opportunity but don't know how chaya will be there is it coincidence ?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
seems i'm wrong in my guess
seems wat and som met by coincidence and som was drunk and i don't want to guess that he will help her to get back home please don't let be that th reason why they are in the car together i will take nuth's side if that what will happen

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and agin the photos was better in the angle than the actual scene why they make it sooo fast and far and brief :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: it just used to make chaya jealous

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
that's it enough of the gentleman card nuth have all the right to be mad even me won't forgive him for that this is wasn't the reason i was waiting to see why he is in the car with her , he could simply call for her a taxi , but no he have to break his promise again , he promised nuth even if he saw her dying he won't get involved, i'm mmaaaaadd at wat no whe even lied to her when she was asking him at first he could at least told the truth to her maybe her reaction wouldn't be this bad
he broke the promise and he lied that's enough to mak enuth think double if she did right by making their marriage legall and wanted to be his wife forever

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
we knew it's gonna be a hhhhhaaaaardddd weeek it's getting worst :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: i don't know how they will solve this wat lost a big part of nuth's trust now