[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

that's it enough of the gentleman card nuth have all the right to be mad even me won't forgive him for that this is wasn't the reason i was waiting to see why he is in the car with her , he could simply call for her a taxi , but no he have to break his promise again , he promised nuth even if he saw her dying he won't get involved, i'm mmaaaaadd at wat no whe even lied to her when she was asking him at first he could at least told the truth to her maybe her reaction wouldn't be this bad
he broke the promise and he lied that's enough to mak enuth think double if she did right by making their marriage legall and wanted to be his wife forever
You never just "call a taxi" in Thailand. Thai taxis are known to be dangerous.... (the drivers had rob and killed tourists before) so it was just Mor Wat being a kind human that got him in trouble. He was tricked by Som again.

Reactions: Dal
Am I the only one who feel so bad and sorry for Mor? He is not a cheater. He didn't go searching for Som. His kindness was taken advantage of....now everyone and everything is against him.

I wish Nuth didn't kick Mor out from the house like that... it's so harsh but I understand. I would be so upset in Nuth's shoes too. BUT I wish she listens to her dad when he said "Mor is a victim of Som too" because that's true. I think Mor is hurting more than Nuth. Nuth has someone to blame but he is blaming himself which is worse.

As for the promise that Nuth asked from Mor, it's a tricky one. It's was set it up for failure because a man like Mor is not just going to watch anyone in trouble. He'll help because he is kind. I am just so sad that the kindness turns on him and hurt him so bad.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Wat tried to be a gentleman but he should have told Nuth about that before :mad:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone

this is the scene that i meant before. does it get cut out?

sadly yes they didn't show the action moment of this photo they only show it in the catalog that nuth's assistant bring it to her to see it was'nt even showed properly i agree with you and @doojhyo i'm disappointed too that they spoil us with photo and all but in the actual scene it's a different angle and different thing *sigh*

You never just "call a taxi" in Thailand. Thai taxis are known to be dangerous.... (the drivers had rob and killed tourists before) so it was just Mor Wat being a kind human that got him in trouble. He was tricked by Som again.
i see that's scary thank you for clarifying but still i'm not happy he did it he could let her and go she doesn't deserve his affection anymore she did really bad last time and look what happened she tricked him and he still naive to believe that she do thing without hidden trick *smh*

Step

Mrs James Ma
Wait how many team subbing this? I thought kim's official fan page doing but sherri james too? I saw another team something engsubtitles also doing it.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
As for the promise that Nuth asked from Mor, it's a tricky one. It's was set it up for failure because a man like Mor is not just going to watch anyone in trouble. He'll help because he is kind. I am just so sad that the kindness turns on him and hurt him so bad.
the promise was just about som not anyone all she asked from him is to never help her cause she know how tricky she is and he promised her to not fall for her again but he failed again nuth have all the right to be disappoint and he should think twice for what he did, imagine if he keep soften up like this time after time , nuth feel he can't change that he will keep doing it and keep bringing her excuses and all it's hard now for her to trust him with clip, she wasn't that harsh before the clip as step posted she was touching his sweat , i felt that there is a hope that she will forgive him again but when she saw the clip it's not possible anymore that image will always be in her head , we are woman and we know how much it hurts to see the man we love with another woman in such position

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Post may contain spoiler.....

After watching today's episode I noticed something HUGE. I'm only :55 minutes in, but I realize that prior to getting married Nuth and Wat had little chemistry. It wasn't something to be serious about as why would they? I mean they are two people who mildly dislikes one another. One believes the other is money hungry and the other believes the other is a stingy debtor. After the minimoon and reconciling their chemistry improved significantly. Now you can definitely see the these two people are in love. I'm only :55 minutes in though so probably it'll be drama towards end of today's episode lol. Both James and Kim did a good job at turning their emotions a full 360. They went from barely being able to stand one another, to slowly falling, to now deeply in love. The scene in the office when Wat goes to meet Nuth after her friend is introduced to Chaya, she so easily acknowledge Wat without even caring that she was working. ♥

Edit to add: Chaya knows Nuth most. He should be able to tell that she has improved into a more happy person. She is more secure, confident, and caring. He should be happy to see her this happy.

Another thing, by now Wat's mom should be changing when she realizes how much her son has sacrificed for her. Maybe it'll change I'm only an hour in lol.

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the pain the pain is real
what her eyes say to him for me : i really don't want to let go of you i really want to trust you again i really want to forget it but i can't the injury is still new still fresh still hurt i can't forget it that fast i can't feel the same , it's hard why we reached this point why you gave me this much pain , i loved you so much

the promise was just about som not anyone all she asked from him is to never help her cause she know how tricky she is and he promised her to not fall for her again but he failed again nuth have all the right to be disappoint and he should think twice for what he did, imagine if he keep soften up like this time after time , nuth feel he can't change that he will keep doing it and keep bringing her excuses and all it's hard now for her to trust him with clip she wasn't that harsh before the clip as step posted she was touching his sweat , i felt that there is a hope that she will forgive him again but when she saw the clip it's not possible anymore that image will always be in her head , we are woman and we know how much it hurts to see the man we love with another woman in such position
I think for a "relationship" to be solid and be successful, the couple needs to have a strong trust in each other. Nuth and Mor's relationship is brand new. They didn't get married because of love from the beginning...now they are in love...they need to built trust.
I think trust is not just given or happens overnight, it's earned...and it takes time...now it's being tested.

I don't fault Nuth for asking for the promise but I really do think it was set up for failure. Mor, the man she loves cannot just stand in the corner. He will help if help is needed and that might be his weakness in these last two episodes.... but that character is what makes him Mor Wat.

Also, Nuth needs to stop giving Som so much power (I don't know how to explain this but I will try below).
If no one cares, all the evil deeds Som does won't matter. Som will only matter if Nuth makes it matter.
She needs to have faith in her husband who is a good man. Again, Mor Wat is not running around cheating on Nuth. He was actually out helping her brother by Nuth's request when he run into Som. Things happened so quickly he didn't have time to call Nuth. Mor was just wrong place at the wrong time. (but I don't think his action are wrong). He was helping a drunk from getting into a car accident. He was wronged too. And I am repeating but I wish Nuth would listen to her dad.. Mor is also a victim of Som too.

Last edited:

m2asian

sarNie Egg
watch it with engsub...can someone tell me why does just now Noot and Wat sign a marriage certificate? Does it mean before they were not husband and wife? And why does Wat tell Noot that he doesn't want any property from Noot before they sign the marriage certificate?

watch it with engsub...can someone tell me why does just now Noot and Wat sign a marriage certificate? Does it mean before they were not husband and wife? And why does Wat tell Noot that he doesn't want any property from Noot before they sign the marriage certificate?
In Thailand, you can have a ceremony without the actual "marriage certificate signage" althought many people include that in their ceremonies now.

It's a past tradition where you are married by the elders and society accepts you as man and wife. Now with divorce being a part of the culture, they now get the marriage "certificate" in court (sometimes the court officer will come to the house on hire)....so when the couple split, they need to get "divorce" in court. If there is no marriage certificate, they just separate...because there is nothing to sign to divorce each other.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I think for a "relationship" to be solid and be successful, the couple needs to have a strong trust in each other. Nuth and Mor's relationship is brand new. They didn't get married because of love from the beginning...now they are in love...they need to built trust.
I think trust is not just given or happens overnight, it's earned...and it takes time.

I don't fault Nuth for asking for the promise but I really do think it was set up for failure. Mor, the man she loves cannot just stand in the corner. He will help if help is needed and that might be his weakness in these last two episodes.... but that character is what makes him Mor Wat.

Also, Nuth needs to stop giving Som so much power (I don't know how to explain this but I will try below).
If no one cares, all the evil deeds Som does won't matter. Som will only matter if Nuth makes it matter.
She needs to have faith in her husband who is a good man. Again, Mor Wat is not running around cheating on Nuth. He was actually out helping her brother by Nuth's request when he run into Som. Things happened so quickly he didn't have time to call Nuth. Mor was just wrong place at the wrong time. (but I don't think his action are wrong). He was helping a drunk from getting into a car accident. He was wronged too. And I am repeating but I wish Nuth would listen to her dad.. Mor is also a victim of Som too.
we the viewer know that wat didn't cheat but Nuth is not sure anymore , put yourself in her place how can you ignore something like this,just as you said nuth and wat relationship is new so can easily be broken and if he couldn't take the promises then he should'nt agree to it , for nuth this words promises that wat said to her are her only assurance , she trusted his word cause that's all she can do at that moment but his actions showed something opposite , as i said we viewer can see wat didn't cheat but a wife seeing a clip of her husband with a woman in top of him and she know hwo is that woman and she asked him to not help her and she know how tricky she is and she warned him about her before but yet he is still get used by her again , it's tiring and hurtful for nuth she feel hopeless now , she can't ignore that it's haaard very hard

we the viewer know that wat didn't cheat but Nuth is not sure anymore , put yourself in her place how can you ignore something like this,just as you said nuth and wat relationship is new so can easily be broken and if he couldn't take the promises then he should'nt agree to it , for nuth this words promises that wat said to her are her only assurance , she trusted his word cause that's all she can do at that moment but his actions showed something opposite , as i said we viewer can see wat didn't cheat but a wife seeing a clip of her husband with a woman in top of him and she know hwo is that woman and she asked him to not help her and she know how tricky she is and she warned him about her before but yet he is still get used by her again , it's tiring and hurtful for nuth she feel hopeless now , she can't ignore that it's haaard very hard
I agree with you and feel sorry for Nuth but I feel that it's so unfair to just blame Mor Wat. He is a victim too.

I don't want Nuth to go back to her old ways in attacking Mor because she is hurt. She insulted him so much at the beginning (earlier episodes) that she was not so likable but she became so cute when she fell in love. Now she is hurt, it'll be back to old attacking ways. My head hurts just thinking about it.

As for the "promise", I wish Nuth didn't ask that of Mor and Mor, while trying to comfort his crying wife made the mistake by agreeing. If Som was dying, trust me, Mor Wat would help because he is a doctor. That's why I said that the promise was just set up for failure.

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Now she is hurt, it'll be back to old attacking ways. My head hurts just thinking about it.
me too it's like a second try to win her trust again, but this time he had a stronger background they are real husband and wife and they are in love , i just will wait to see how they will solve this how they will be back and how they will end up in the island , but tomorrow ep will be supper intense i'm excited for it to be honest it look sooo emotional , i like drama when it's emotional not nonsense like the one they kept showing of the mom and aunt and som and something like that

me too it's like a second try to win her trust again, but this time he had a stronger background they are real husband and wife and they are in love , i just will wait to see how they will solve this how they will be back and how they will end up in the island , but tomorrow ep will be supper intense i'm excited for it to be honest it look sooo emotional , i like drama when it's emotional not nonsense like the one they kept showing of the mom and aunt and som and something like that
With all this drama, it will take a "wake up call"/a life threatening event for both of them to appreciates each other before it's too late.

Nuth needs to see the good in Mor Wat again for their marriage to work.
Honestly, Mor Wat hasn't changed. He is still the same man Nuth fell in love with, who is kind and loves her so much. She just needs find out the truth and find her way back to him.

Last edited:

m2asian

sarNie Egg
@lakornkiki thank you for your explanation, is it also the reason why in Thai Lakorn they said a man and a woman are husband and wife if they already "sleeping" together eventhough they were not married?

@"peace" yes i also excited to watch ep 13, looks intense, that's why I watch lakorn so many drama, LOL