[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I just think Kim is lucky cause Anne is a very famous actress, and for Anne to see potential in Kim when no one else really did, means a lot. I'm glad Anne chose to promote Kim and make people think differently.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Mark said he is not jealous of James Ma getting to kiss real with Kim

"หมาก"ควักเงินซื้อที่ดินให้ครอบครัว ปัดเฝ้า"คิม"เลิฟซีน"เจมส์ มาร์"

พระเอกหนุ่ม “หมาก ปริญ” ควักเงินจากการทำงานในวงการบันเทิงกว่า 6 ปี ซื้อที่ดินสร้างบ้านแสนอบอุ่นให้กับครอบครัวที่บ้านเกิด จ.ลำปาง ซึ่งเจ้าตัวเผยว่าดีใจทุกครั้งที่ได้กลับไปเห็นทุกคนมีความสุขกับสิ่งที่ตนทำให้และถ้าหากมีเวลาว่างก็จะกลับไปพักผ่อนแบบพร้อมหน้าพร้อมตา ส่วนงบประมาณที่ลือว่าสูงถึง 10 ล้านบาทนั้น พระเอกคนดังย้ำชัดว่าอยู่ที่ 7 หลักเท่านั้น แต่ถึงอย่างนั้นเรื่องเงินก็ไม่สำคัญเท่ากับความอบอุ่นในครอบครัว

ส่วนเรื่องที่ถูกแซวว่าแอบหึงฉากเลิฟซีนของ“เจมส์ มาร์ - คิมเบอร์ลี่” จนต้องตามไปเฝ้าถึงกองถ่ายนั้น หนุ่มหมากบอกถ้าจำเป็นต้องจูบจริงตนก็ไม่ห้ามเพราะเชื่อว่าผู้ใหญ่ต้องคิดมาดีแล้ว ส่วนที่ไปกองถ่ายนั้นก็เพราะเข้าไปหาสาวคิมและผู้จัด "แอน ทองประสม" รวมถึงทีมงานที่สนิทสนม แต่ไม่ได้ไปตามเฝ้าเพราะห่วงเรื่องฉากหวานแต่อย่างใด :-ไนน์เอ็นเตอร์เทน

Reactions: Dal

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Yes, Kim is very lucky to have worked with Anne in many lakorns.

I'm glad Anne finally got Yaya's queue after waiting for her for six long years, and I'm thrill that Yaya will have an opportunity to work with such a very talented veteran actress.

I just think Kim is lucky cause Anne is a very famous actress, and for Anne to see potential in Kim when no one else really did, means a lot. I'm glad Anne chose to promote Kim and make people think differently.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Idk why rating is so less like 6 cos in all news websites in thailand they are saying this lakorn is HUGE SUCCESS. Its always trending on Pantip. KimJa's chemistry, acting is praised everywhere. Namcha (Somika) told in an interview with TV Pool she is getting strong hate messages for her character

Step

Mrs James Ma
Namcha recievving bad comments lol
http://www.tvpoolonline.com/content/172360

หลบทุเรียนด่วน!!กับนางร้าย “น้ำชา”ที่เล่นสมบทบาทซะจนแฟนละครเกลียดทั่วบ้านทั่วเมือง เล่นดีซะจริงๆ จนทำให้คนเกลียดกันทั้งบ้านทั้งเมืองเรียกได้ว่าเจอหน้าอยากจะตบอย่างแน่นอน สำหรับ สาว “น้ำชา ชีรณัฐ” ในบท “โสมมิกา”

หลบทุเรียนด่วน!!กับนางร้าย “น้ำชา”ที่เล่นสมบทบาทซะจนแฟนละครเกลียดทั่วบ้านทั่วเมือง เล่นดีซะจริงๆ จนทำให้คนเกลียดกันทั้งบ้านทั้งเมืองเรียกได้ว่าเจอหน้าอยากจะตบอย่างแน่นอน สำหรับ สาว “น้ำชา ชีรณัฐ” ในบท “โสมมิกา” จากละคร “เพียงชายคนนี้ไม่ใช่ผู้วิเศษ” ไปดูคอมเม้นแต่ละคนเลยว่าจะจัดหนักจัดเต็ม เล่นทำเอาไอจีน้ำชาเดือดขนาดไหน

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Mark said he is not jealous of James Ma getting to kiss real with Kim

"หมาก"ควักเงินซื้อที่ดินให้ครอบครัว ปัดเฝ้า"คิม"เลิฟซีน"เจมส์ มาร์"

พระเอกหนุ่ม “หมาก ปริญ” ควักเงินจากการทำงานในวงการบันเทิงกว่า 6 ปี ซื้อที่ดินสร้างบ้านแสนอบอุ่นให้กับครอบครัวที่บ้านเกิด จ.ลำปาง ซึ่งเจ้าตัวเผยว่าดีใจทุกครั้งที่ได้กลับไปเห็นทุกคนมีความสุขกับสิ่งที่ตนทำให้และถ้าหากมีเวลาว่างก็จะกลับไปพักผ่อนแบบพร้อมหน้าพร้อมตา ส่วนงบประมาณที่ลือว่าสูงถึง 10 ล้านบาทนั้น พระเอกคนดังย้ำชัดว่าอยู่ที่ 7 หลักเท่านั้น แต่ถึงอย่างนั้นเรื่องเงินก็ไม่สำคัญเท่ากับความอบอุ่นในครอบครัว

ส่วนเรื่องที่ถูกแซวว่าแอบหึงฉากเลิฟซีนของ“เจมส์ มาร์ - คิมเบอร์ลี่” จนต้องตามไปเฝ้าถึงกองถ่ายนั้น หนุ่มหมากบอกถ้าจำเป็นต้องจูบจริงตนก็ไม่ห้ามเพราะเชื่อว่าผู้ใหญ่ต้องคิดมาดีแล้ว ส่วนที่ไปกองถ่ายนั้นก็เพราะเข้าไปหาสาวคิมและผู้จัด "แอน ทองประสม" รวมถึงทีมงานที่สนิทสนม แต่ไม่ได้ไปตามเฝ้าเพราะห่วงเรื่องฉากหวานแต่อย่างใด :-ไนน์เอ็นเตอร์เทน
Mark's face is so priceless! lolz

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Yes, Kim is very lucky to have worked with Anne in many lakorns.

I'm glad Anne finally got Yaya's queue after waiting for her for six long years, and I'm thrill that Yaya will have an opportunity to work with such a very talented veteran actress.
Im honestly so glad Yaya is gonna work with Anne, cause she has a lot of potential but i havent see her in challenging roles. I want to see Ya improve, I havent watch her lakorns since GRGR , so excited. Okay now back to kimja, that picture with james and the baby omg I need to stop coming on here I dont want any spoilers haha but I want to be able to discuss with you girls for the last 2 episodes since I will miss yall mak mak! I need to watch it live probably since now its summer and I have Wednesday and Thursday off, when I was in school I never got time to watch it right away so when I came to read comments there are already too many to read. So sad, Im gonna miss the whole cast. Lol why are they mad at Namcha its Som who ran Nuth over.