[Ch3] Pim Mala (Tv Scene)

Areeya

sarNie Adult
omg finally ended...been waiting for so long...so glad that i only gone up to epi6 of this lakorn cuz im so disappointed...

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I am not watching this lakorn but I spoiled myself withe ending. So the little girl, is she suppose to be Umm and Namcha's daughter?!

I thought the ending was sorta humorous in way, lol.

Just when it seemed like Umm was about to change, he never learns his lesson -- once a cheater, will stay as a cheater ! Lol.

Rita, Namcha, and Ploy are too cute and such beauties! I wanna see Namcha in more lakorns though I preferbally her was a singer.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
I am not watching this lakorn but I spoiled myself withe ending. So the little girl, is she suppose to be Umm and Namcha's daughter?!

I thought the ending was sorta humorous in way, lol.

Just when it seemed like Umm was about to change, he never learns his lesson -- once a cheater, will stay as a cheater ! Lol.

Rita, Namcha, and Ploy are too cute and such beauties! I wanna see Namcha in more lakorns though I preferbally her was a singer.
No I think the lil girl is the other guy's child and Namcha. I think the guy just told Aum to please take
care of the child and Namcha.. lol idk...Lol the ending was funny

I'm surprised we didn't get to see who First ends up with or what happened to his half-sister. It was a nice ending.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
oh my gosh, i forgot all about the ending of this lakorns.I haven't been really paying attention
to the date at all.I didn't even know it ended today.I was just counting when will the 31st come
and when will pimmala ends.I thought it's still going to be a couple more weeks.ha.I can't believe
it ended today and i didn't even know.This is the first time i didn't watch the ending of a
lakorn on the day it ends.I felt so bad!!!! No way! I am so going to finish this tomorrow.And
I will write my thought about this lakorn tomorrow.Now, i need to go to sleep because i have
morning class tomorrow.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
yay!!!I'm done with this lakorn! I Love it! It is so sad at the ending. :( I can't believe Aum
is still a player.Well,lets not call it a player but something else.ah. I get this lakorn 8/10.
Its not too bad.Some part was dragged and I didn;t like it how they didn't show what happen to
my man First at the end.Also, they didn't show like a little parts of First and his younger
half sister how she turn out to be a good person.First have never forgive her.So, those are
some parts I thought they should've shown.But overall, this is a good lakorn. I will miss Ploy
acting in here.She did a Good Job!!! Same goes to Rita and Aum.But especially Ploy! Her acting
A+!!! :) Goodbye, Pimmala!!!ha.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Halfway through the first episode and first thought of it is STUPID and RIDICULOUS. Oh boy....but I must endure for Aum. Well at least he looks hot here.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Just started episode 2, its getting better but looking at everyone else's comments i see that the lakorn will suck later on. Ploy and Rita are definitely shining here, they make this lakorn much more enjoyable. Namcha's character is so blah, its dull, uncreative and sort of annoying in a way. With a character like Priew, i don't get why he ends up with anyone anyways, he's a douche. They should just make him into one of those p'eks that no one wants and he ends up alone in the end.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This lakorn is just weird. I don't like it when the p'ek ends up someone's leftovers. Naam was more of a p'ek then Aum is. Wished Aum ended up with Rita. I think Priew might have had feelings for Rampha. Namcha's character is so dull here, I kind of am still annoyed with her character. Good cast but crazy storyline I still enjoyed A few parts though.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I'm late on this lakorn, but I thought this lakorn was very funny and good. I really enjoyed it because I loved Rita's character, she was always dressed in very fancy and different outfits. She played her character very well. Ploy did a great job as well. I loved her as Pimmala, and the debates of her and Rumpa, it was hilarious. Aum was great in here. Numcha was alright in here, but honestly Rita and Ploy totally stole the show. Their acting is amazing, it was so funny, I couldn't stop laughing. Numcha's character was annoying and really pissed me off. I felt that Nam was the real p'ek, I mean sure, he is not as handsome as Aum, but the character was really great, it sucks that he had to die. Even though, Namnuan is the n'ek, I was rooting for Priew and Rumpa. You can sort of see that his feelings slowly grew for her and she too, although she was always so hyper and funny. Them together would've been a twisted. The ending was so funny. Great lakorn. I hope to see Rita and Aum to pair up soon :)