swirlblue

sarNie Adult
Ploy and Rita are so gorgeous.
Aum in high heels just made my day :lmao3:
I'm looking forward to this one.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
what is ritas role in here?

Ploy still has the cute little girl smile/laugh of hers..
Thanks Tinah for the video!
Darling Smilez i think Rita's role is a powerful angel that use a curst to switch Aum/Ploy bodies cos wen Aum use to a
player that uses woman for granted so its like a pay back.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Darling Smilez i think Rita's role is a powerful angel that use a curst to switch Aum/Ploy bodies cos wen Aum use to a
player that uses woman for granted so its like a pay back.
Thanks Alice :)

My sister just told me now that Gybzy is the Nang'ek?
Its going to be like Tle and Jakajun's lakorn with Tangmo and Aof?
I thought that one was really interesting!
Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhatttt! I wanted Aum and Ploy to get together!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I had always wanted Rita to pair up with Aum or Ken. I want her to pull out of this lakorn if she is not nang ek lol... yes Rita is my bias.

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
wow an angel in to? def.. sound like tle, mo and aof lakorn or the movie like the hot chick :yes:

fun

Expired Sarnie
It would just be awkward to me to see Aum and Ploy as the lead cause all I can picture is Ploy stealing/seducing Aum by deceiving him.

tinah

sarNie Coma
pics from the opening. i thought khun pin said shes gonna reveal whos the n'ek at the opening

credit to clubartichart.com.sririta-jensen.com

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
ok i had no idea what the storyline was but now i wanna see it even more!
lol Aum in women's clothing was way out of my imagination, i can't wait to see him as a player that learns a lesson (from gorgeous angel RITA!) and falling love with beautiful and foxy PLOY!

also loving that Donut's in here!

these are some of my favorite dara, i'm excited and it's COMEDY too, those are always awesome.

i am also used to seeing Ploy seducing and manipulating Aum so now i am glad she's going to be n'ek, i love her and Joy R. as n'ek a lot!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Aum looks so good with both Ploy & Rita.. I wish he had own lakorn with them both as nang'ek.. I don't know but I feel like Rita and Ploy are going to outshine whoever nang'ek, their roles seem more significant^^

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ thanks for sharing!!!

LOL YES, VERY CUTE!
i especially love the part Aum and Ploy are posing and he lifts his jacket like a skirt. Aum being girly is just so fun to watch! He gets hotter everytime i see him!

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
Oh! Ploy you look so much cute then rita
wanna to see ploy and aum kiss in pim mala can't wait