[Ch3] Pim Mala (Tv Scene)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't care what any u girls think who's n'ek or who's not but from my reading that the n'ek is both Ploy and Namcha
as i said already that this might be a spirit body that die but then continue to come back alive. I think the title
Pimmala is actually Ploy's character name cos it maybe a telling story of Aum and Ploy but Namcha will replaces her
spirit body i don't know how to explain more to u guys but this is all i can. Cos I've seen the picture of the Novel
itself is a picture of the Pimmala girl there is a mirror in the middle next to its probably the pra'ek back to his body.
If i can pass by the novel pic again i'll post it up.
Lol I hope your right I'm not giving up on ploy yet.

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
please post the novel Pimmala i want to read the story can't wait
Namcha is the n'ek but the very main character in here is ploy and aum so please don't say that ploy wasn't n'ek and say bad words to her. she is a very intelligent woman that can act as evil girl and nice girl. This is good enough.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
whoa whoa i love Ploy and never intended to say she's not a good actress. i was just giving my theories of what Ploy's role is before i knew what the story was.
thanks Alice for the info!

the fitting at 2:26 <--- that girl's black dress w/ white sash is so PRETTY!

well seeing as Aum is a player in here i can see why they wanted so many pretty girls! i wonder what Naam plays as...

fanny

sarNie Adult
my dream crash when i saw that they namcha is n'ek. i really dont this girl at all. i hope rita is pull out so i dont have to watch this lakorn, but i guess i'll watch for rita and maprang.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
please post the novel Pimmala i want to read the story can't wait
Namcha is the n'ek but the very main character in here is ploy and aum so please don't say that ploy wasn't n'ek and say bad words to her. she is a very intelligent woman that can act as evil girl and nice girl. This is good enough.
yep if i pass by the novel again i will post it for u.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
whoa whoa i love Ploy and never intended to say she's not a good actress. i was just giving my theories of what Ploy's role is before i knew what the story was.
thanks Alice for the info!

the fitting at 2:26 <--- that girl's black dress w/ white sash is so PRETTY!

well seeing as Aum is a player in here i can see why they wanted so many pretty girls! i wonder what Naam plays as...
Don't take and use my info as real cos i maybe wrong or might be right cos i like to predict but sometime prediction can come
alive without knowing it is really true. Just wait till i gather more info from other web sources. Then we all will
talk amongst each other to figure the story cos right now the story is really like everywhere so confusing.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh wow namcha is in here now... awwwe.. i like her she's so cute and i love her as a singer ^___^..

but this lakorn is getting me confused already.. but aigoo.. aum is so hot in the fitting!!! aum & namcha looks cute too though.. hehe..

geenie

sarNie Egg
all the girls in here are so beautiful especially rita and ploy. aum is one lucky guy. however, i must say that even though i find namcha cute, out of all the girls, she is the least appealing. for some reason she looks better with the dorky glasses on. lol.