[Ch3] Pim Mala (Tv Scene)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^ that's so funny! i'm just imagining Aum in Ploy's body, he's probably like "WTH!!!?"
can't wait! Aum hottie working out!
In one of the scene where Ploy was in the bathroom and look at herself at the mirror she hella screams badly that time its
probably Aum his in her body. :coverlaf: :faint:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Oh that 3 seconds of Rita is just superb lol yes I am bringing out my bias.
lol fun, i'll be bias too since she's not having any main roles argh..

hehe anyways.. i can tell the lakorn will be hilarious once it airs hehe.. XD

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Ploy is absolutely narak in here, i think the role she plays is adorable too and can't wait to watch the body switch how in the world P'Aum will survive as a woman lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ploy is absolutely narak in here, i think the role she plays is adorable too and can't wait to watch the body switch how in the world P'Aum will survive as a woman lol
Oh i been laughing my head out when i've watch that BTS of Ploy and Aum specially when Ploy tries to walk like a guy and
that bathroom mirror reflection.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Oh i been laughing my head out when i've watch that BTS of Ploy and Aum specially when Ploy tries to walk like a guy and
that bathroom mirror reflection.
i know right?! it's like it's not even a lakorn but actually P'Aum and P'Ploy switched! that's how good she is! lol

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i was never a huge fan of Aum (nuetural), but watching these interview and I say I am a fan of HIM, he seems so funny and a jokester. The guy interview nam? is funny/cute too...liked him in DJA

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Really want to see this one. Hope theirs not much boring parts, but it might not have much since Aum has a lot of Woman in here. Aum is hot as a guy but when he change in to a woman hes still hot because he will be Ploy. This is going to be interesting because its a pretty funny and wired lakorn. Just hope everything make sense once the teaser is out.

ka kha

sarNie Juvenile
Really want to see this one. Hope theirs not much boring parts, but it might not have much since Aum has a lot of Woman in here. Aum is hot as a guy but when he change in to a woman hes still hot because he will be Ploy. This is going to be interesting because its a pretty funny and wired lakorn. Just hope everything make sense once the teaser is out.
year thats right, Aum is so hot and Ploy is so hot so this two gonna make it look fun