[Ch3] Pim Mala (Tv Scene)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ch7 will grab the ratings for sure cause aums lakorn is already doing good right now. Pim mala need to catch up!

Namchas acting is annoying how she's so nerdy or its the way she act

lilypha

sarNie Adult
cant find enoough words to praise for the good start of the lakorn. I never expect Pimala is such that good one and now I am completely hooked to this lakorn--love all the casts. Bye to AUm P and Chakrit lakorn though it was funny as well since the storyline is so typical.
For those who havent watched the Ep1 you can wait for more to come out or else you will be hooked and counting days like I do.

BTW--I dont know what fever I should call it. should it be AUm/Ploy-Rita-Namcha fever?
Aum and Rita definately can do another comedy together.

C123

sarNie Hatchling
anyone know if someone is gonna sub this in english? i really want to watch this with eng subs!! :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
cant find enoough words to praise for the good start of the lakorn. I never expect Pimala is such that good one and now I am completely hooked to this lakorn--love all the casts. Bye to AUm P and Chakrit lakorn though it was funny as well since the storyline is so typical.
For those who havent watched the Ep1 you can wait for more to come out or else you will be hooked and counting days like I do.

BTW--I dont know what fever I should call it. should it be AUm/Ploy-Rita-Namcha fever?
Aum and Rita definately can do another comedy together.
hey lilypha I'm also doing the same counting the days waiting to catch with episode 2
next week just the start I'm hooked and had lots of fun just so relaxing getting all the
depressing moment goes away :highfive:

fun

Expired Sarnie
After reading good feedback on the first episode, I thought it would be very good. It was not bad nor was it that good.

Here are my favorite scenes from the first episode, when Nangfah Rampa walks down the stair, Priew drools over her and exclaimed his "oh my god" lol that was just hilarious. And when he meets her the second or third time, he asked for her name. And then he goes "such an ancient name"

There must be a relation with Nam and Rampa. I did not like it how Nam has already seen Rampa when she was young. I thought the nangfah coming into the story would be a bit different but I guess can't do anything about it.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
After reading good feedback on the first episode, I thought it would be very good. It was not bad nor was it that good.

Here are my favorite scenes from the first episode, when Nangfah Rampa walks down the stair, Priew drools over her and exclaimed his "oh my god" lol that was just hilarious. And when he meets her the second or third time, he asked for her name. And then he goes "such an ancient name"

There must be a relation with Nam and Rampa. I did not like it how Nam has already seen Rampa when she was young. I thought the nangfah coming into the story would be a bit different but I guess can't do anything about it.
maybe it turns out good beyond my expectation as I didnt expect much knowing that it is TVscene and also I have no other lakorn to hook to. Planning to rewatch JLR again this weekend to lessen the pain of waiting.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
maybe it turns out good beyond my expectation as I didnt expect much knowing that it is TVscene and also I have no other lakorn to hook to. Planning to rewatch JLR again this weekend to lessen the pain of waiting.
for the wait next week of pimmala but before that continue don't miss watching mia taeng

cecilia

Staff member
Fun, i think it's good that she has her nangfah since childhood -- it's like an imaginable friend who stick with you til old age, in this case her nangfah will always be there to protect her. I think it's good that they start off things like this instead of having her come in time to rescue her when she needs her help instead of like Cinderella and her godmother.

I'm actually enjoying it but man, i can't stand watching him being a womanizer -- so many of them i almost wish that Namcha will not get with him b/c he sleeps around too much lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I don't know why but I have a big feeling the Namfon is going to get that one guy at the end.
I don't think Aum and her is going to get each other at all...I want to see more episodes!Waiting
and waiting and waiting.

neena

sarNie Adult
honestly, i don't want nam and priew to end up together in the end! bad boys don't deserve good girls unless deep inside he really is good but from aum's character i think he's gonna be a cheater! lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
honestly, i don't want nam and priew to end up together in the end! bad boys don't deserve good girls unless deep inside he really is good but from aum's character i think he's gonna be a cheater! lol
I don't mind, he's just been waiting for his one true love to appear and have her teach him a lesson or two. It will be interesting to see Priew develop as the lakorn progress. I am rooting for the Nangfah Rampa with Priew.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I don't think namcha will end up with aum either. They rarely had any scene together and from the teaser she always had the other guy to comfort her

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
If Namcha wasn't in here, I think Aum and Rita should get together. Rita and Aum will spend the most time together, and she will be the one who changes him too. It could be those story where the angle tries to change a player and falls in love with him instead...and some how she can be human. lol. I am going crazy here, I just want Aum and Rita to have their own lakorn.

In a way I do think Namcha will end up with Aum, but seems more like she's into the other guy. Just hope if they end up together than I expect some cute scenes.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
agree with all u gals about Priew and Nam not ending together i don't think they will
end together either Namcha might end with Mam Radech.