[Ch3] Pim Mala (Tv Scene)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I think everyone is thinking the same, that Namfon and Aum is not going to get each other!
I do not want that to happen.If it do I will not be happy about this lakorn.No, I want Aum
and Namfon to be together at the end because they're Nang'ek & Pra'ek.

fun

Expired Sarnie
If Priew and Nam does not end up together, I am fine with it. I think that would be even better. Maybe Nam is his wake up call, he helps her with her relationship. And then he can eventually fall in love with Rampa lol

I think Aum will get the girl, since Rita said she couldn't prevent their boopae (not sure what that means in english). It's probably why Rita made Aum into girl so she can make him into a better guy for Namfon.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think there is a mix up if Priew will end with Nam but why Aum his a monk later on :scratchhead2:

cecilia

Staff member
alice -- it's not going to be in the lakorn na .. Poodle was teasing the cast for enjoying their shopping spree instead of filming. Aum with news/magazines, Ploy with lotion and Rita with bargaining at the sunglasses counter :thumbsup:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
alice -- it's not going to be in the lakorn na .. Poodle was teasing the cast for enjoying their shopping spree instead of filming. Aum with news/magazines, Ploy with lotion and Rita with bargaining at the sunglasses counter :thumbsup:
thanks ja ceci oops my mistake I'm just too hyped up about Aum/Rita scene.

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
So funny ! :lmao3: Dara needs to bargain too ?? hahaha Aum is surely looking for some news about himself

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I still think that Aum and Nam will end up together. Because Rita is Nam angle or something, and she wants to take care of Nam. That's the reason she's trying to change Aum from being a player. I think maybe the part where we see Nam and that guy getting married could be the future that Rita showed Nam.. Just guessing though.