[Ch3] Pim Mala (Tv Scene)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg episode 2 are full on laughs :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: Rita she's such
a adorable Nang Fah :flowers: and Ploy/Aum doing a good job Aum as Ploy pimmala
will put the effort to get the body back as poochai otherwise he'll be stuck as
pooying forever.

annie_lee

sarNie Hatchling
พิมมาลา Pimmala Ep.3 [3/9]

Credit to Bieritztono

lilypha

sarNie Adult
love it so far...the funny part is when aum said that even num kunchai also calls him brother when it comes to being a player.

Namcha and Aum are so cute and I hope they end up together at the end. Rita is funny as always.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
The scenes today was so funny. Rita, Ploy, and Aum cracked me up like usual. I like it when Aum was going through the menstruation as Ploy. Funny how Ploy was going to try and kiss Nam, and hugging on her and stuff...

When Rita got mad at Aum when he tries to hit on Nam, I felt like she was jealous...ok maybe not. lol. I really like Rita dressing up in all kinds of uniform, she's too gorgeous and look good in anything she put on. Aum and Rita need a lakorn together, they are too cute! I can't have enough of this lakorn, need more.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
pimmala is such a funny lakorn and so entertaining I'm not really interested when it
comes to Numcha scene i find her kind of need some acting skill homework but
Aum,Ploy,Rita they're number 1 :thumbup: they make me laugh so much i nearly had a
hick up :coverlaf: :faint: I'm so hook up with pimmala and having a Mia Taeng fever :wackonut:

lilypha

sarNie Adult
thanks god that Pimala and Mia tENG are in the same channel--If this two competes each other, I will find it hard to choose. love them both.Now Mon to Thur are my anticipating days of the week