[Ch3] Plerng Boon (Makers Group)

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I want Bella and Louis be together. Love all the moments when he was worry or thought about her. How can he switch to love her sister? It's better if he can love somebody else.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
louis has a bound w/the sister. I AGREE they shouldn't switch so easily, they should leave it open for louis n the sis for the future.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I don't think Louis switched, I think he is just trying to make Rerk jealous to benefit Pim. I think he wants Rerk to know what it is like to lose something valuable over someone like Rerng. At least that is how I choose to see it for now lol.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I feel that Louis character won't say he really Likes her (pim) just to do that. He know what the pain is like and won't do that to another person. That is the reason he broke up w/the girl he was cheating on. He was trying to find himself.

He likes Pim's sister, but in the preview he express that he really like Pim more than a friend. In majority of the lakorn they always make the 2nd lead like each other at the end when 1 of them get rejected hahaha...a rebound

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Yes there finally divorcing!!!!! But man Pim just isn't giving Louis a yes sign. She looks like she's much happier with him anyways. Just forget Rurk already he's pathetic. He acts so immature. I understand he's mad and angry but dude u did it to yourself. I do hope they change the ending so it'll make more sense. I mean I've seen very rare in lakorns that the mains don't end up together. So hopefully this is one of them

Rueng never learns. If there was a women like her in real life I'll want to beat the crap out of them. Horrible till the very end.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I want Bella and Louis be together. Love all the moments when he was worry or thought about her. How can he switch to love her sister? It's better if he can love somebody else.
arg! Can we just have Bella and Louis together already! He's so sweet and loving and they need each other! They'd be a great couple. The sister is to kiddish for him. And I don't like the actor lols she plays these characters too much

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
arg! Can we just have Bella and Louis together already! He's so sweet and loving and they need each other! They'd be a great couple. The sister is to kiddish for him. And I don't like the actor lols she plays these characters too much
Can we expect surprise ending for this lakorn? Like Bella will end up with Louis or opening ending. Do we have any spoilers for ending.
Just finish watching ep 13, this ep will be most fav fro Bella/Louis shippers. They were together all the time. I can't wait for the sub to know what Louis told in grand opening scene that make everyone silence and the sis cried

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I wish...i rather a open ended ending. Pk don't deserve nk...i wanna see pong alone...janie dumped....used ...pim n terd working side by side progressing n healing. ..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
This is doing great in ratings, it even beat channel 7 currently on air lakorn and it's surprising because it's generally hard for an action lakorn on air at channel 7 to get beat.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I wish...i rather a open ended ending. Pk don't deserve nk...i wanna see pong alone...janie dumped....used ...pim n terd working side by side progressing n healing. ..
Yes!!! Like they don't even have to be like oh we're so in love! Cause it's too soon. But these two were used and wronged and should have an open ending and get the chance to heal and move on with each other, at least for now even if they decide in the future to not be together. And then they should have a follow up lakorn where they're the leads and they DO end up together yeh!

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Omg like if they have a open ending I'll be so happy, just be single y'all ur the most happy and no one ever screws u over

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Wait, someone said Pim is infertile. She isn't, right? I remember in the last version Pim showed Rerk a positive pregnancy test, unless I am remember wrong lakorn.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Wait, someone said Pim is infertile. She isn't, right? I remember in the last version Pim showed Rerk a positive pregnancy test, unless I am remember wrong lakorn.
I thought she was but I could be wrong. My memory is fuzzy too. I thought that's why she finally had that big blow up after finding out Rerng was pregnant, you know the crying in the rain and climbing over fence scene cause it was a double blow? This version had it after she found them together but Ann's was the pregnancy reveal. Maybe I just added in the infertile part.

I think viewers love a good cat fight and no one wants to watch dumb n'eks/p'eks. I noticed the ratings didn't start to really go up until Pim got a clue. Before that when it was the "Jai Rerng and the idiots" show the ratings were low like the other CH3 lakorns. Now the plot is moving, the characters finally have average intelligence, it's clicking along.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Watching the preview I find it absolutely ridiculous that the Louis' character's friend would still want to pursue Rerng (Janie's character) after the shit he knows she put his friend through. That just seems dumb.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Eh I was on episode 7, but after skipping ahead to finding out Rerng is pregnant with Rerg, I'm done with this lakorn. Its not interesting any longer its just tasteless and disturbing to watch in my opinion.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
That's what I thought, like I was sure Rerng will go down somewhere, like somewhere in the teaser where it showed her running from someone and acting all scared. She'll meet her peacemaker soon.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
That's what I thought, like I was sure Rerng will go down somewhere, like somewhere in the teaser where it showed her running from someone and acting all scared. She'll meet her peacemaker soon.
Naw, it ain't Terd's friend though lol. He'll contribute it, but it isn't him directly.