[Ch3] Plerng Boon (Makers Group)

transcend89

sarNie Adult
^^yep agree the storyline makes you really really hate the p'ek and he doesn't even deserve to be forgiven or loved and the n'ek is toooo weak

lilypha

sarNie Adult
what about aum, is it confirm? I can't wait to see them together again. Hope they will have a lot of lakorns together.
but aum confirms another lakorn with yard??? will he be able to do this is a question?

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I think he can work his schedule around it - I know last year - Aum was filming 3 lakorns at one time - haha

but let see when will Aum confirm this.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I've finally found the old version of this lakorn in youtube! the one that stars Ann and Noi..

I'll try watching it this weekend... :lol:

danseurella

sarNie Egg
Since Aff take it, how can Aum miss it??!!
Ateam Ateam! However bad the storyline, I'll watch for my Aff & Umm ^_^
Poor Aff is soooo busy. Haha but the more drama she has, the more I have to look forward to this year. Hope they rest well!

loveaff

sarNie Hatchling
Since Aff take it, how can Aum miss it??!!
Ateam Ateam! However bad the storyline, I'll watch for my Aff & Umm ^_^
Poor Aff is soooo busy. Haha but the more drama she has, the more I have to look forward to this year. Hope they rest well!

I agree you
Although this storyline was sooooo bad but i has good patient for Ateammmmmmmm
[/font]

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i hope aum confirms for this lakorn... theyre just too great.. ^_^...

ateam fever never dies...

l.tiger

sarNie Egg
The lastest news >> Plerng Boon (Makers Group/by Khun Ja Yodsinee) & All Jam leoy Ruk TEAM (including The Director, Khun Noom Krit)

Cast Pimala role (N'ek) => AFF Taksaorn
Cast Roek role (P'ek) => Aum,Umm Athichart
Cast Jai Roeng (N'rai) => Chompoo Araya

This time they're revising the television script to appropriate with nowadays.

CONFIRM NEWs Fr KaoSod (Thai newspaper)

Fr. Pantip.com
This link
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/top...9/A7759519.html

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
BTW is Araya taller than Aum or are they the same height?
Funny cause Aff is quite short I guess Aff would have to put on her 6inch platforms. lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
WAAAHHHHHHHHH YAY.. FINALLY NEWS ON THIS.. BUT WAIT.. LOL.. HAHA.. WE DIDNT WANT ATEAM IN HERE LOL... BUT OH WELL.. BECAUSE I SUPER DUPER LOVE ATEAM I SHALL WATCH ^_^.. HEHE... N OOOO CHOMPOO IS IN HERE... OOOOOO.... HEHEHE... IM SO EXCITED.. ^_^..

REVISED EH... HMMMM IT'S GETTING STRICTER AND STRICTER HEHE.. **WHISTLES**

IM SO HAPPY... ^_^.. ATEAM REUNITES.. ONCE AGAIN ^_^

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
BTW is Araya taller than Aum or are they the same height?
Funny cause Aff is quite short I guess Aff would have to put on her 6inch platforms. lol
LOL! Aff is going to have to cause Chompoo is pretty tall. I think Chom is the same height as Umm but without heels. If she wears heels I think she might be taller.