[Ch3] Plerng Ruk Nang Bam Reur (ThongEntertainment)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lady Dila said:
i want to kill u phat!
u make me hype w/o any confirmation..
If AK confirm in this lakorn..
i'm gonna kiss all over ur face thru my screen! hahaahaha
HAHA! I'm so sorry, love. I hope Anne comes out with some confirmation soon.

I think this is a period lakorn hence the perfect project for our OTP to come together again. Hehe.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Aw poor ladydila! Lol oh dear,
Yes I heard anony's passion for AK is slowly Dieing down :(
Haha promajaree see dum sounds way more attractive to me for an AK reunion, but they do need a period even though I'm not a fan.
Anyone know the synopsis for this one?
Isn't there an AK forum or if anyone is connected to AKclub in Thailand maybe we could spark the convo there!

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks janajelly! :)
This soi intanin character sounds courageous and feisty! To bad we don't get to know the love story plot haha but curiosity is better! Hehe
oh and thanks for posting the pics in Abb ruk online, hehe we srsly need more AP pictures!! But we probs have to wait til nxt week.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, PSD sounds more interesting, but...but...this is a period lakorn! KA needs that. Haha. Regardless, I'll be a happy camper if KA is in any.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
This Lakorn will be a cherry on top for KA TEAM's list of lakorns together! Please please it be them...I like them more when they're together and I'm able to only watch Ken with Anne lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ip.smilez said:
This Lakorn will be a cherry on top for KA TEAM's list of lakorns together! Please please it be them...I like them more when they're together and I'm able to only watch Ken with Anne lol
Me too. For some reason I can't like any of Ken's lakorns without Anne. Haha.

tinah

sarNie Coma
KA should really pair up on one of these lakorns that anne is producing. its been way too long. they need a reuion before they retired. i prefer the other lakorn too

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I wonder if Anne has heard our hopes and wishes??? I hope she has and is taking it into consideration...

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@phatman; The men in my life can only pair up with the girl I like haha I know we all are able to relate to that lol and that means, Ken is only for Anne and Anne only. I'm glad KA were able to star in a Lakorn together when they were young all the way up until 365! Now if they have a period Lakorn, that would be perfect !!!! I mean PERFECT lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
That's what I'm talking about! Haha. They just need to add a period lakorn to their list of awesome lakorns.

I unfortunately don't have an IG account, so I'll just encourage you all. Hehe.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thats all we could ask for!! Just one more KA Lakorn for....now ^_^ maybe many husband/wife father/mother roles/lakorns in the future (; haah @phatman, I'll do your share of spamming on her ig ^_\^

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ip.smilez said:
Thats all we could ask for!! Just one more KA Lakorn for....now ^_^ maybe many husband/wife father/mother roles/lakorns in the future (; haah @phatman, I'll do your share of spamming on her ig ^_\^
Haha. Of they continue acting, I'm sure one day they'll play a mother and father together.

Yay!! Spam away!! Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
For this lakorn, the channel had already bought the copyrights, but if Anne works too slow and the lakorn needs to be produced, it might fall into the hands of another production. Nothing is guaranteed but she wants to produce this one. She will also change the title if she produces it.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

translator thanks to p'dolly 

Ann said she will definitely produce "Prom ma ja ree see dum" but she also has another novel in her list to do and this one will be produced early next year. She will inform the title later when everything is more settle.

"Pleng rak nang bumroe" is with CH3 if CH3 want her to produce it i's ok but if CH3 can't wait they might give it to other producers.