[Ch3] Plerng Torranong (Makers Group)

brushpicks

sarNie Egg
^ brushpicks you should start a lakorn blog if you haven't already. I like reading your 'essays' whether i agree with them or not . You go so in-depth with characterization and the effects they have on the plot that i feel i almost don't have to watch the lakorn to understand what is happening.
Anyway i am digging Plerng's character. As people have said, he is a gentleman and knows what is worth using words or his energy to fight against instead of letting Fon's accusations stick in his head to drag down his morale. Since this is supposedly the modern guy version based off Bansaithong, i want to say he is like Pohjaman in that he is very strong but i think he is more like Chaiklang in that he is dignified and already knows how to control his emotions to be able to fight past adversaries.

Aww.. Thanks! :)

However, as much as I'm enjoying this lakorn (and relieved that this is so far much better than that Korean tie-up, Autumn Destiny) .. I'm afraid I'd not be able to watch some more others.. I'm watching this for Mario..

btw.. I'm really excited for the next episodes (and I was so entertained by the recent-past ones, especially the so funny Plerng-Numfon scenes- the elevator, car, laundry room, and hotel scenes :crush: ). This show is starting to really rev up.. :thumbup:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i was iffy about watching mario as p'ek since i never watch any of his movies/lakorns. wasnt sure how well he'll do but i gave it a try. i actually like him. he's adorable and has some skills in acting. i'll continue to follow his work. he reminds me of the older p'ek when they first started...

i cant wait until today's episode bc i'm so ready for the g'ma to find out and also watch the show he's in charge of.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Wow. I cannot wait for tmr's episode. We get to see them do the catwalk dance! Lol
It's gonna be so interesting. I wonder what happened to the other model dude. I bet he's gonna have diarrhea like every other lakorns. ahaha

I wonder what the others said and wondered when Taew and Mario came back together. I wish they would get married because of that. :p
I can't wait for the stranded island part. I wait everyday for that scene. ahahhaha I liked todays episode. They had some cute scenes together. I liked how they can talk to each other and etc. :D
It was cute in the beginning when Aof was about to hit Mario back and she protected him. She was so close to him. lol
Air is cute. :D She's so short when she stands next to Mario. aha It was sad when she cried talking to her dad. ):
Anyways, I can't wait for tmr still! XD ahaha

tinah

sarNie Coma
The good thing about namfons character is she protects her man. Now that her and mario is in good term she is gonna defend him like she did with aof.

brushpicks

sarNie Egg
Hey all!

I so LOVED Episode 6! And with lovefia's superb ultra-detailed recap, I got to enjoy Mario's & Taew's funny and crackling scenes all the more-- even if I don't understand a word! (well, except maybe "chai" or "nai".. or the phrase "suwadee krap" :lol:)

Lawd! The two certainly have chemistry and I love their banter.. Numfon is starting to get too obvious that she always wants to be with Pueng/Plerng. Her schemes to be with him--and then find ways to antagonize or argue with him to hide that fact-- are hilarious. I especially love the brunch scene in Plerng's house where Numfon starts to verbalize some jealousy, with Plerng irritably quick to deny any ongoing relationship with another girl. (He unconsciously wants to announce to her he's FREE! :lol: ) ...The same as with the "calling her to check if she's safe at home" scene.

Well, it's there guys.. Plerng finally keeps Numfon in her place in some scenes, and Numfon even LIKES it despite her pretending otherwise..

Can't wait for the next!

cecilia

Staff member
Goodness, i question the goodwill in Kong's sister, Gik, how jealous can she be to be this hateful at everything about the brother who she claimed to love. She's so envious that she send her feeling all through to her two children. Keep feeding them bad remarks to make them turn evil and now, Aof's just pure evil! He's unstoppable at all his cruel acts -- at least, his sister still has a little bit of conscience in her doing .. too bad, she's so stupid at time and superficial about things and people.

Anyway, i'm worry for Perng and his quest to win his grandma's heart. It seems he's winning her today by having her announce that he'll be in charge of the marketing department

cecilia

Staff member
^Pich, that's too bad -- i thought she's going to liv through all these mess b/c she received her strong heart from her son ... what a pity -- now, Perng have to put up with all these schemes from Na and his mom. It's okay, i guess b/c Namfon will be more attach to Perng due to her care and worry about the problems he'll run into the future from Na and his mom.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
AI nut always fails so don't worry lol and he's da one dat causes grandmama to die. i love how he can portray so many different emotions but i'd like to see him live at da end for a change lol

cecilia

Staff member
^it'll be awesome if we get to see him go through ton of redemption sessions -- realizing his bad*ss attitude, accepting reality, do more good merit, turn around to help release the jealousy she has and worn off to him ... cure his stupid sister's mind lol

But this is maker group -- they like to see other ppl die (i mean, NAWA DIED for no reason in NGAO RUK LUANG JAI) i'm sure evil NA will have a three second horrible death (off the skytrain track, perhaps lol)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
he dies like he usually dies he gets shot lol his character isn't da kinda dat will realize he's done anything wrong. u know what i really don't like typical lakorn i just fwd to his scenes but dude has so much screen time dat i end up watching at least half of each episode :eyetwitch: