[Ch3] Plerng Torranong (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
^lol -- i didn't skip him either -- i'm able to handle his evilness for the time being -- it's so funny when he fail one after the other .. kindda suck to see his mom stuck up to his every moves, making excuses for him even when she knows that he is bad.

It also seems like Peck turn his back on him tomorrow -- he's so stupid for trying to be someone he's not -- wait, actually, he's bad but it's more of his mom's fault for feeding him her jealousy.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Whoa with grandma dead it's like Plerng has no one to motivate him to prove himself to anymore.
And it seems like it'll be real hard for him to work past the other evil family members too. That's just... Heartbreaking that he has to lose his dad's heart twice.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
It does look like Taew has lost weight ! >.< She was already small before. I like her outfit though it's cute! Mario looks funny. Ehe. I'm not following with this lakorn as how I planned, lol.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
ouch, i feel sorry for non, he really liked sitha...
and i love how fon doesn't listen to other people easily anymore, she sticks to defending plerng

this lakorn has me hooked, i like it a lot now!!!

hales

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think the grandma dies. I thought she was on the stage with them in the wedding bts clips, no?

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I wait every weekend for the beach scene but I guess not yet. ): lol
Anyways, I hope the grandmother is okay for tmr's episode.
I want more scenes of Fon & Plerng. It was so cute when they "Pinky Promise" each other...Or the whole "Let's Make Up" Pinky promise. His SMILE was soo cute! ♥
I totally FANGIRLED when I was watching this scene. I watched it over and over and over.
The modeling scene, I thought it was cute. It was long yet quick. :)
These two are too adorable with each other. I love his soft, calm voice. ♥
Good thing Aof didn't get away with the necklace. Phew! :p
I can't wait for tmrs episode. It just keeps getting better. ♥

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yah shouldn't worry bout plerng when da grandma is gone cause nat flees and his mama and sister lost their mastermind so they worry bout him and nothing they say has credit lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
HI FUN!!!!

she is at da wedding

i read da synopsis and it says dat when nut comes back to da house after he fled da first time his mama told him to go apologize to his grandma and he ended up yellin at her and he accidentally kills her and then he flees again. i guess da synopsis was wrong bout dat part. i shouldn't read any summaries cause they usually do end up being wrong on some parts lol

brushpicks

sarNie Egg
^^ LOL at that pic.. NO ONE seems to be happy! Hmm.. why would that be?

I *kinda* feel for Nut, Boot, and Nari.. not coz they deserve some sympathy but coz they ALWAYS FAIL! LOL

And now, as per the teaser, Nut's about to worsen things for himself by harrassing old Grandma perhaps to near death! There goes the inheritance!
And, yeah, "near death" coz Grandma ain't dying..

The fashion show is cute and Plerng and Numfon are hot, but the music made me :coverlaf: ..

I love Plerng getting comfortable with Numfon, always teasing her. *sigh*

Well, Numfon's fault. She's too obvious! :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i think samaang dies. i probably read wrong then lol but i know SOMEBODY dies at da hands of nut so it's probably samaang. i just saw da scene lol both old ladies go to da hospital.

in dat pic i posted they look like dat cause ai nut comes and crashes da wedding lol like every lakorn... it's just way too predictable dat it aint fun to watch

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
i didn't know if everyone have post all this pic yet or not if someone already tell me...

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Dayum, Plerng can spear a fish on a stick. That's one guy i'd wanna be stranded on an island with lol.
Pinky promise is so cute! Plerng is becoming one of my favorite pra ek's and Mario is doing real well with his acting.

MissLuna

sarNie Egg
Thanks for sharing the pics ^^
Cant wait to see the beach's scene. They look so good to each other. Love that Plerng has never been overwhelmed by Namfon or anyone else. Mario is so gorgeous ^^

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
please visit my site LAKORNGODS [click on link on signie] for coming soon plerng torranong recaps. i just need to do a major recapping up to the 7 epi. while you wait, read mai taeng recaps 1 & 2 and upcoming 3 & 4.

i believe that plerng torranong is so underrated. it more serious, but seriously good. im only on epi 4, but i catch up to join the fun! mario getting wet and going caveman fish hunting? GOOD GOOD HOT eye candy.

-godninja@lakorngods