[Ch3] Poo Kong Yod Ruk (Good Feeling)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Is this Ter's first prime time p'ek role? I personally like him. Ever since seeing him in his movie with Noona. He's perfect for this role. I loved all versions of Pookong Yord Rak.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I still remember Num and Tik K's version was hilarious as heck! Ter seems like prankster, I havent started on this. Hopefully I can bring myself to watch it!

orchieY

sarNie Hatchling
Oh how I love Num and Tik's version. It's so funny and entertaining. My parent like this lakorn alot. Hopefully this version is as good too.

x0unerthanlater

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0Ja_ObuzY8
cr: tv3 official 

First episode was pretty funny already! I love love Ter's character in here. Lots of funny moments. Pun (ter) and his friends are all hilarious. Margie is gorgeous in here. I like her character already. You can already see that she's crushing on him a little. It's cute. I like their interactions. Hahah

x0unerthanlater

Episode 2 was great! The part where Ter was going to confess but didn't was funny... he bought he food and she told him he didn't have to but he said he did it because.... because.... and said he didn't know then ran away, HAHAHAH Had me laughing so hard. 

<3myfuture0

sarNie Egg
I remember watching this lakorn as a child and complaining why couldn't they find a prettier girl to fight with naek over Num.

x0unerthanlater

Episode 3 has lots of Pun & Nu Dang scenes. They are seriously adorable. I like Pun's innocent teasing and flirting. He's a decent down to earth big hearted kind of guy. Nu Dang is cute when she tries to act like she doesn't notice him.

All the parents in here are funny too. I love Nu dang's mother. She's so cheap but nice at the same time. Pun's parents are also adorable. They make a perfect pair. His mother is especially hilarious.

Pu Pan (aka Deaw) is so hot in his uniform. He looks good. His pair with Nu Dang's friend is cute. They make a feisty bickering couple. I want to see more of them together.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
x0unerthanlater said:
Episode 2 was great! The part where Ter was going to confess but didn't was funny... he bought he food and she told him he didn't have to but he said he did it because.... because.... and said he didn't know then ran away, HAHAHAH Had me laughing so hard. 
Haha. I also love that part too. Even though I don't think Ter is good-looking, but I can't stop squealing every time he looks at Margie with sweet eyes and jokes around with her and gives her hand signs, "I Love You" LOL. :)

x0unerthanlater

Bieluvr said:
Haha. I also love that part too. Even though I don't think Ter is good-looking, but I can't stop squealing every time he looks at Margie with sweet eyes and jokes around with her and gives her hand signs, "I Love You" LOL. :)

Heeeeey! Glad you're watching this too. It's a good lakorn. Ter isn't hot, handsome or cute, but he's so adorable! Him & Margie surprising have natural chemistry. Perfect for a romcom.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
So true. I couldn't believe the chemistry. This is their first time pairing too. Of Course i will watch this, I'm a big fan of Margie. :)

x0unerthanlater

@tgamber, I haven't seen his movie with Ice but I've seen the one with Noona. It was enjoyable and funny. They made a cute couple.

@Bieluvr, Yes, I honestly didn't see the chemistry in the pictures and teaser but in the lakorn they have a good vibe together. Margie is pretty and her hair matches her role perfectly.

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
I love Ter he really is so charming, most girls would fall for a guy like this more than a guy with better looks. This lakorn is about Ter, and hes really perfect for this role. Cant imagine any other current channel 3 male leads who could do this role..execept for maybe Boy..but margie and boy dont have much chemistry anymore.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Gosh!!! I love this lakorn so much. I've not laugh so hard to the point of crying! Especially, the part where Pun's friend bragging about his bigger bowl (during shower time) and to end up having to suffer most. LMBO. Always wanted to watch Num's version but couldn't find anyone posting it up, but this version totally makes up for it!!!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Pueng_B said:
I love Ter he really is so charming, most girls would fall for a guy like this more than a guy with better looks. This lakorn is about Ter, and hes really perfect for this role. Cant imagine any other current channel 3 male leads who could do this role..execept for maybe Boy..but margie and boy dont have much chemistry anymore.
I think Phet would be good for this role. I would love to see Phet and Margie pair up too. But right now, I'm enjoying Ter&Margie. :)

x0unerthanlater

Bieluvr said:
I think Phet would be good for this role. I would love to see Phet and Margie pair up too. But right now, I'm enjoying Ter&Margie. :)

It will be a while before they promote Phet to primetime. Right now I think he's only evening p'ek. And I agree that Phet would fit this role too. He looks extremely handsome in a uniform.

Ter & Margie are just the perfect pairing for this lakorn. I love that Ter has a natural comedic personality. Looking forward to Friday! I wonder how their masquerade party will go.