[Ch3] Poo Kong Yod Ruk (Good Feeling)

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I gotta admit I've been doing Ter's ILY sign. Like kiss his fingers and then quickly change it ILY. hehe. And I agree that Ter isn't the most attractive but when his actions make up for it.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
WHAT? Lol Ter's charm and chemistry is what makes him so adorable, I love all of his works. He doesnt have to be mind blowing handsome but just by being himself and bringing his characters to life makes me fall in love with him and makes him attractive. Definitely in need of some romantic comedy to fill my empty life and this lakorn is perfect for it.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Step said:
I should start with this soon. Will there be a sub or should watch like Ka Badin?

So far, I haven't seen a team subbing this. Not sure if it's on viki since it's so hard to put lakorns on there now.

x0unerthanlater

Today's episode was so cute. I loved their masquerade dance. Ter is a little dreamy. He's really tall and his voice is deep. I am loving Margie and Ter.

x0unerthanlater

I hope Nu Dang finds out that Pun doesn't have a wife soon... It's awkward when Nu Dang blushes or semi flirts with Pun "knowing" he has a wife... (even though we know he doesn't) it's still a weird factor.

x0unerthanlater

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yertr7inegI
cr: borntvofficial

Diew & Ae are so close! Omg they look hot together. So much sizzling chemistry there.

The rest of the cast was hilarious! I loved their appearance.

x0unerthanlater

Some of the same repetitive scenes of the two girls fighting over Pun. It gets annoying. But the episode today was still enjoyable. I really like Diew & Ae in here. They are adorable.

x0unerthanlater

Aww glad everything was cleared in the episodes this week. Loving Pookong Nu Dang & Ai Mah Pun <3 They are adorable. kekek Diew's character is so annoying though when he just doesn't get the hint. Like c'mon dude she keeps avoiding you. -_-

lemonchew

sarNie Egg
Mahalo said:
What?!? It ended already? Didn't it just air???
because the show was being shown for friday to sunday. So altogether 12 episodes, each episode is 90mins. So actually it is more than the usual other country's drama time span. That's is why so fast finish. the thing is I don't understand why one year they only have two dramas shown. that's mean to watch margie's drama, it will be next year, so long.......They should try to have long episodes. but lakorn usually seem to be very short only as compared to taiwan or korea 's drama shows.