[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
yea, if some fans look outside Kim's 'mature' look, she's actually really beautiful! She has proved to me that nang'ek isn't all about looks or eye-candy! Kim is not even close to not pretty, she's actually very beautiful. When I first saw her, I didn't find her nang'ek material because she didn't have the youthful look like Mint, Taew, or Yaya but eventually she proved me wrong that she's far more talented than looks itself. Eventually, I have grown to love Kim a lot too especially after 3NNT. She was beautiful and played her role very maturely. I think so far she has the best chemistry onscreen with Mark. Even when both Yaya and Mark were beautiful people individually, when pair together chemistry was as dead as a duck.! **No offense here** I am just making comparison. After all, I really love Mark and Kim together onscreen. Kim actually has a very cute and youthful/baby voice too. Lol When she talks, she's very sweet and she tends to think before she speaks. She's very nice in real life. I know Mark and Kim are closer in person too. haha =) Yea, so this is my take on Kim. If you still don't like her just because of her look, I would say give her or maybe even yourself some time, you will grow on her or she will prove you wrong later on. haha ^_^

Mark is a beautiful man. He's perfect for his age, 21! He's not too young or baby-looking. Mark matures pretty well and handsomely too. HAHAHa

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Gubgib is the perfect nangrai LOL I didnt even watch GRLJ LOL but GG is short, petite and VERY LOUD. her rai is overboard and exaggerated. LOL

sicaholic

sarNie Egg
^
i'm sooo agree with you about kim..like totally agree.when i first saw her in 4HHK, compare to the other 3, she looks kinda old so i think thats y she got older pra'ek. but the she grows on me when she kinda have strong chem with her other 3 siblings and i kinda enjoy her acting. after 4HHK, i think her acting skills is 2nd after Margie. and starting from 3NNT, I'm officially her fan. her acting skills improve so much and i think the Kritchai-Aew craze in Thailand during 3nnt is because of the Mark-Kim chemistry. i know that they kinda super close outside n forever teasing each other, but in lakorn, they successfully make me believe that they're in love with each other. so for me this lakorn is a much watch one, not just because of the Markim couple reunite, but also the whole casts is super interesting.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
^
i'm sooo agree with you about kim..like totally agree.when i first saw her in 4HHK, compare to the other 3, she looks kinda old so i think thats y she got older pra'ek. but the she grows on me when she kinda have strong chem with her other 3 siblings and i kinda enjoy her acting. after 4HHK, i think her acting skills is 2nd after Margie. and starting from 3NNT, I'm officially her fan. her acting skills improve so much and i think the Kritchai-Aew craze in Thailand during 3nnt is because of the Mark-Kim chemistry. i know that they kinda super close outside n forever teasing each other, but in lakorn, they successfully make me believe that they're in love with each other. so for me this lakorn is a much watch one, not just because of the Markim couple reunite, but also the whole casts is super interesting.
I agree with you. The Mark-Kim couple was the best couple in 3NNT.

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
SO can anybody tell me what the title means? & story plot please?
& is Ann directing this lakorn? If she is, damnnn! It's a total
plus for me to watch this lakorn! ahaha.. love the pranangs !

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Lol me too. In 3NNt they are the best couple for me and never boring for it... In there it giving me cheering for them.
oh then don't forget to tune Markim pairing this new remake and I can recommend U will
like it cos I've already seen the two older version of punya chon kon krua won't be a
disappointing one

kenann4ever

sarNie Egg
So excited to see Gubgib in here, especially in a comedic role cuz she's great at that.... and plus, she's reunited with Mark! So cute. Btw, Mark-Kim pairing is awesome, I enjoyed watching them together in 3NNT.

Anne + the director are gonna rock re-making this lakorn.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Aww...Mark is so cute!!!! I don't know if anyone have this picture up yet.
Love him! :crush: :blush: :cloud9:

credits: banmark@pantip's facebook.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
hehheh. me :heart: mark face expression. PRICELESS!
IDK if anyone post this pic yet or not.

credits: banmark@pantip's facebook

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I just have to throw this pic here since I put it in NM2.hah
Sorry if anyone gets annoy by the double post.
hahahaha..Sitting like a girl.ha

credits: prinfanclub's fb.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

AyLove your making me giggle when come across this Mark sitting down pose :lmao3:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
AT: Alice,Ha..I laugh so hard when I saw this picture. I think this picture came out in Sep 2011, couple months back. I haven't seen it before though.hahaha.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
555 really? When I first saw Kim in 4HJHHK, I thought she was beautiful! Acting was decent too. Anyway, looking at the fitting, this lakorn looks fun! love all the cast already.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin

lol mark looks so funny sitting like a girl in this pic :coverlaf: