[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

puca

sarNie Juvenile
  • ^ Lol. That was a funny scene. That one and the one Ninja mentions too. hah
  • Another scene I like in yesterday episode was the awkward drive when Mark was sending her home. When they got to the car he turn on the radio or CD and the song came out. They just looked at each other.hahahha..Speaking of songs,does anyone know that song? It starts at 8:40 to 9:53 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiQ-X1fXs4c&feature=plcp
that's an old song by pause - kwam lab (secret)

another version by dan Worawech (D2B)

lime

sarNie Egg
I haven't been able to bring myself to finish epi 1. i know beginnings are slow, but i'm just not feeling all the unnecessary bickering humor like with the servants. i fancy mart and like kim and love romcom, but i'm letting this one go until i'm desperately bore to my wits. thai comedy just doesn't roll with me.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I hope Tom's mom goes to Chiang Mai too. She can see that she was wrong about Cha-Am/Ameca. The finale tomorrow. The way Mark flirts is adorable.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Today's episode was SO good. It seems like this lakorn has lots of sweet scenes between MK more than comedy scenes!

So happy about that. :)

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
I love today's ep. This lakorn is the best!!!!!
I love the song that Kim is going to sing tomorrow. She has such a nice voice.
Does anybody know the name of the song Kim is going to sing tomorrow?
Please let me know. Thank you. Love that song.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
cr: banmark

A nurse at Thailand is a HUGE fan of Mark & Kim! Aww, LOL.

Mark has a tattoo - a real one too :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
that's an old song by pause - kwam lab (secret)

another version by dan Worawech (D2B)

• Thank You so much! :)
-----------------------
I love today's ep. This lakorn is the best!!!!!
I love the song that Kim is going to sing tomorrow. She has such a nice voice.
Does anybody know the name of the song Kim is going to sing tomorrow?
Please let me know. Thank you. Love that song.
  • it's this song. :) Puca posted it up in the other page.

i found the song on youtube:

what kinda dialect is that, chiangmai?? sorry i have no idea

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
HAHA He's a real bad boy. A bad boy who I love so much! HAHAHA! :) I believe he also has another one on his lower back by the waist. I remember seeing two tats! At first I found it a bit unpleasant but now I am curious what his tattoo reads. Maybe some famous quotes he loves or of some sort.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
His tattoo was probably for religious reasons. The majority of guys at Thailand have tattoos that look like that, for religious Buddhist reasons..... to protect themselves if they can't wear an amulet around their neck.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
I know that Puca has posted the song. I just wanted to know the name of the song so that my friend can uploaded for me. Thanks anyway.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
WOW WOW WOW ost.ปัญญาชนก้นครัว Olives Official [MV]

So cute; I didnt know there were four singers used to sing this song! They all look cute!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X76QMn2cS1o

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I know that Puca has posted the song. I just wanted to know the name of the song so that my friend can uploaded for me. Thanks anyway.
  • oh.lol. sorry i read it wrong then. the name of the song is ไว้ใจ๋ได้กา (Wai Jai Dai Gah). Just in case you wanted to know, the original singer name is Lanna. :)