[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Screencap of MK's surprise EPIC REAL KISS SCENE!
cr: as tagged.

Khun Tum also says "When I told you that I hate you Cha-Aim, I actually love you. The more I'm around you, I love you even more." TOO SWEET.

Kim cries really well and beautifully too :)

Real kiss starts around 2:31.

Khun Tum kissing Cha-Aim in front of everyone because she wouldn't get off the van.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
MK seem like they would do great together in a slap/kiss drama because that confrontation/kiss scene was TOO GOOD!

Kim cried naturally well and Mark portrayed anger/frustation emotions really well too. Loved aggressive Mark!

The ending scene was excellent too -- so many hugs/kisses.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
^ wow thanks for the screencaps, i love that scene in the bus
i loved how afterwards they were bickering again but forgot that they're still holding hands
Ya, I love that scene too. Khun Tum said if you don't come out of the van right now, I will kiss you in front of everybody. And he did.. :D

And they look the opposite direction, but still holding hands.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I am speechless! I love this scene very much! I love Kim's beautiful and natural crying so much! So beautiful and convincing!

I was applauded by this scene. Kim really brings out the sincerity in her character and the amazing charm of a woman who loves a man! Kim is amazing! Mark is just great! The kiss was done beautifully; so emotional; so good! :cry: :kiss2: :kiss2:

Meadow

sarNie Adult
More pics from the PCKK concert.

Kim singing that northern Thai song - so cute :)

Super cute MK seat belt/car scene
cr: kimmystation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA6-C1vGFdY&feature=share&list=PL0MMmwRlmCElem4kHyNDo2YI-Y3jlGHoq

SonYukView4ever

This is such a beautiful fanmade video! Such a beautiful song and beautiful selected romantic scenes of MK! :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV2d9Zz6QTs&feature=plcp

LoveAnne_T

sarNie Adult
I am not on this thread much, just want to tell you guys that PCKK had a beautiful ending. All the comments on pantip site just only plus and plus. Not even one comments say it's bad ending. Everybody in Thailand going crazy with the last episode. Congratulation to MK, they did a great job.

SonYukView4ever

They were filming PcKK mini-concert for the 180 lucky fans today. It will be aired on Nov. 17 @3:45pm.
Thanks for the date of the concert! I am going to look forward to it!!! Joop joop!

--
I love that Anne is helping ch3 with promoting this lakorn! hehe She just adores MK this much! haha

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Loved the PCKK ending as much as I loved MK's proposal scene in 3NNT.

Gonna miss this lakorn so much. It's one of the best I've watched in awhile lately. Definitely gonna buy the DVD when it comes out.

I'm not sad that this lakorn ended because we get to see MK reunite again for TRRR. So......

Onto the TRRR thread. :)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
A PCKK youtube viewer said that when this lakorn ends, their life would be so boring. lol.

The ratings for this lakorn are probably higher again because that kiss/confrontation scene just proves how much chemistry MK have..... never doubted their chemistry since watching 3NNT.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • Just got done watching episode 12!!!!! o m g, it;'s like the cutest last episode ever! :D I love it. Love GG/Pong's part and also ,no duh, Markim's part. My mouth hurts from just smiling throughout the episode.hahha. SMILE SMILE! :D Everything was just so cute and good. i didn;t want it to end yet.
  • That's what I'm talking about, Kiss that girl! hahaha. I didn;t see that coming.It was so nice to finally see him kiss her on the lip.hahah. And the cheek too. today's episode was so good that i can't even pick which scene is my favorite.hahha.. i just love all the scenes.
  • i can't wait to see the mini concert!!!! ^^