[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Bailey123

sarNie Hatchling
I still get the weird sibling feelings outta of Mak and Kim but so Happy Anne is directing a lakorn for the first time. Hope it goes well for her :)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Preetam - that's tifflan's opinion. If your annoyed with Yaya then that's your own feeling. It's obvious that she's a hot commodity so it's normal that she's everywhere and she's wanted by many companies. Your comment was rather kinda rude.

fun4fun - I agree with you! Both Mark and Kim need a changes of roles. I'd love to see them in a playful comedy or even a slap kiss genre. I think I've seen enough serious characters already

tinah - thanks for sharing! I'm also sad because we barely see her on screen and if she's choosing the path of producing/directing, we need to cherish every moment of her.

myheromike - what i meant by my previous comment is that P'Anne visits GRGR's set pretty often and she's been givng advice to Yaya.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
What so good about this lakorn and didn't they just had a remake with Ann Alisha and Puri like 3 or 4 years ago. The plot is not even interesting. if she wants to remake her own lakorn, she should do Jao Sao Prissana at least the plot is more interesting.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i would of expected anne to chosen yadech since she adores them so much lol but i hope she produces a new lakorn and not this remake. i want her first lakorn to be something different

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I never saw Ann T's version but I liked Ann/Puri's. Storyline was dumb but the n'ek was cute. I loved Ann A's silly expressions, she was adorable and funny w/out being over the top. I can't imagine Kim being silly enough for Amika but we'll see I guess. And Mark needs a challenging role and this won't do it.
Anne and Au version was a very cute one cos back then Au his so young looking and cute
funny this is one of my favourite lakorn and i even love the Puri and Ann A version too
yeah the n'ek name is Aimeeka but she seduce herself as a servant name Cha-aim

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i would of expected anne to chosen yadech since she adores them so much lol but i hope she produces a new lakorn and not this remake. i want her first lakorn to be something different
Anne said in the article she chose Kim cos she resemble herself and Ann A n'ek Aimeeka
and Mark he suit those quiet minor role and very sensative cos the pra'ek his like that
like to sneak peek to find out who's this servant Cha-aim her real personality

Merit

sarNie Adult
I think Yaya/Nadech/Mark/Kim/Mint C./Boy/Margie needs to mix it up a little. They seemed to be going in circle as to be pairing up together. Channel 3 needs to pair them up with the other faces it is not like they are limited in the pool of stars. Mark does not need to take up another serious role because that is what he's going to be stuck with...and his talent will not be stretch or tested.

I want the stars listed above to act with others and only then so I want them to make their way back to their popular pair. :)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Yaya/Nadech/Mark/Kim/Mint C./Boy/Margie needs to mix it up a little. They seemed to be going in circle as to be pairing up together. Channel 3 needs to pair them up with the other faces it is not like they are limited in the pool of stars. Mark does not need to take up another serious role because that is what he's going to be stuck with...and his talent will not be stretch or tested.

I want the stars listed above to act with others and only then so I want them to make their way back to their popular pair. :)
I agree, Merit. Mark needs a change of role. It would be nice to see Kim in here since her previous roles have been quiet serious. It would be great to see a bubbly side to her acting/character.

Seems like Ch3 wants the 4 Hua Jai crew to be stuck like glue. Lol. It's either Yaya/Nadech, Yaya/Mark, Margie/Boy, Kim/Mark, or Mint/Mark back to back. Seriously they have a variety of daras to choose from. Gosh.

meenia

sarNie Adult
I love this storyline. Even though pe'ek doesn't really find out the truth until toward the end. In ann's version i think au found out faster than puri with ann a's version. This one they should make the pe'ek smarter and catch on early in the series. Oh n have more cute moments. Other then that. i can't wait.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
update from komchadluk news Mark has accept to play Au Thanakorn/Puri role from the
2 older version now waiting for Kim as nang'ek to be confirm and Mark also in
Neur Mek 2 and nang'ek is Mint Chalida but not finalize by Khun Nok C yet this due to
Yaya her schedule is fully packed
http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20111005/110891/%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B7%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%8D%E0%B8%8D%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%81%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%A7.html

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
update from komchadluk news Mark has accept to play Au Thanakorn/Puri role from the
2 older version now waiting for Kim as nang'ek to be confirm and Mark also in
Neur Mek 2 and nang'ek is Mint Chalida but not finalize by Khun Nok C yet this due to
Yaya her schedule is fully packed
http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20111005/110891/%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B7%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%8D%E0%B8%8D%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%81%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%A7.html

Editing : miss read Mark hasn't accept the pra'ek role yet its only Anne she consider
him and Kim anyway this lakorn is 2012 so theere are times to to decide
sorry everyone my silly mistake and miss read :grouphug: :crazy:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
oh man,I read the first post you(Alice) put.I got all happy Mark is confirm.Then I look at the correction you make and its just Anne that want him.ha. Aw,, I hope he say Yes! I want to see him again.hahha.I love Mark!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Actually I don't mind. I am still waiting for a Boy/Kim, Nadech/Mint, Mark/Margie pairing lol

I hope Ann chose one or the other, not both. I would heart Ann if she will finally pair up Mark and Chalida again. But it is so hard to book Chalida!!! A part of me wants what is best for her, her education comes first, yet at the same time, I am rooting for her in a lakorn where she is main lead. No secondary or supporting roles. She has improved so much in Tawan Deard. Nuer Mek 2 should not even happen and I am glad Chalida turned it down... or was it even her lol can't remember! No sequel for my M&M, that would break my heart.

saudiex

sarNie Egg
oh man,I read the first post you(Alice) put.I got all happy Mark is confirm.Then I look at the correction you make and its just Anne that want him.ha. Aw,, I hope he say Yes! I want to see him again.hahha.I love Mark!
Mark has already said yes,he wants work with Anne.I hope Kim will be n'ek . :rolleyes1:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Actually I don't mind. I am still waiting for a Boy/Kim, Nadech/Mint, Mark/Margie pairing lol

I hope Ann chose one or the other, not both. I would heart Ann if she will finally pair up Mark and Chalida again. But it is so hard to book Chalida!!! A part of me wants what is best for her, her education comes first, yet at the same time, I am rooting for her in a lakorn where she is main lead. No secondary or supporting roles. She has improved so much in Tawan Deard. Nuer Mek 2 should not even happen and I am glad Chalida turned it down... or was it even her lol can't remember! No sequel for my M&M, that would break my heart.
Fun i think ur wish won't happen cos now a news just got updated saying Mint Chalida
replacing yaya as nang'ek with Mark in neu mek 2 so it might be Mteam reunion now just
waiting for a confirm from Khun Nok Chatchai

saudiex

sarNie Egg
btw Mark hasn't gave a yes yet to Anne cos he still have time to answer cos this
project is for 2012
In recent interview,Mark has given his answer,do you think anybody else will refuse Anne?
And he hasn't decided to take a role in Nuer Mek 2

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
In recent interview,Mark has given his answer,do you think anybody else will refuse Anne?
And he hasn't decided to take a role in Nuer Mek 2
lets just wait till Anne or Mark finalize the real thing as for nue mek 2 Nok Chatchai
sees his potential from tawan deard so i think Mark might as well accept both lakorn
another confirm clip will give us the real answer