[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
According to this link below, Anne wants Yadech to be in this remake, at first she wanted Mark, but something about hottest couple blah blah blah (it means Yadech or something), so she wants them. Yadech isn't confirmed yet

http://www.igossipy.com/?p=32351

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
According to this link below, Anne wants Yadech to be in this remake, at first she wanted Mark, but something about hottest couple blah blah blah (it means Yadech or something), so she wants them. Yadech isn't confirmed yet

would love to see yadech too but i think it might not be them cos their schedule is
fully packed and very busy Yaya has like 4 upcoming after game rai gam ruk, prissana
yaya is n'ek and waiting to announce the pra'ek playing as tanchai, toranee is with nadech again, she has maya tawan for tv scene, last one is with Ananda but not finalized
by Khun Off and Khun Dang Tanya yet i think Nadech can since his schedule isn't busy
compare to yaya i wanna see a new pair though i still adore yadech mak

saudiex

sarNie Egg

Sorry Yadech fans,Ann choosed Mark and Kim at first,She comfirmed the rumor about P'ek and N'ek is true recently.She never said she wanted Yadech.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
would love to see yadech too but i think it might not be them cos their schedule is
fully packed and very busy Yaya has like 4 upcoming after game rai gam ruk, prissana
yaya is n'ek and waiting to announce the pra'ek playing as tanchai, toranee is with nadech again, she has maya tawan for tv scene, last one is with Ananda but not finalized
by Khun Off and Khun Dang Tanya yet i think Nadech can since his schedule isn't busy
compare to yaya i wanna see a new pair though i still adore yadech mak
Is it confirm that she'll be in Prissana & Maya Tawan?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Is it confirm that she'll be in Prissana & Maya Tawan?
Nok Chatchai already consider Yaya but the pra'ek isn't fully work out yet and maya tawan Khun Pinn big boss of tv scene went out to
confirm on her pass interview but waiting for yaya to clear up her schedule

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sorry Yadech fans,Ann choosed Mark and Kim at first,She comfirmed the rumor about P'ek and N'ek is true recently.She never said she wanted Yadech.
i think it will be Kim and Mark since kim is done with ruk patiharn filming and 3 noom nuer tong is coming up after game rai game ruk kim isn't
so busy so is Mark he only has 2 lineups so assuming they will be finalize soon Yadech needed a rest

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I can't read thai fluently so please correct me if i'm wrong but the article never said she wanted Yadech in Punya Chon Kon Krua. She was only asked about them because she sees them a lot on GRGR's filming set. As of now, she still wants Mark but nothing is yet confirmed. With Yaya, she has never been confirmed from both Maya Tawan and Prissina but I'll assume that P'Nok is saving that role for her until her schedule is available.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I will correct U yes chubbycheek the article is right mark and Kim only Anne reconsider and I don know yadech name came up maybe it's a fan request

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Apparently fans were just asking P'Anne about what she thinks of YADECH and she said they are loveable and would love to work with them one day. This has nothing to do with Punya Chon Kon Krua though (NadechYaya.com was nice enough to translate the article lol) But thanks for clarifying!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Apparently fans were just asking P'Anne about what she thinks of YADECH and she said they are loveable and would love to work with them one day. This has nothing to do with Punya Chon Kon Krua though (NadechYaya.com was nice enough to translate the article lol) But thanks for clarifying!
i knew its suppose just a fans request hopefully Anne will announce Mark and Kim soon
i do like Yadech but i wanted a new pair yadech needed some rest badly
now lately from bts and pic of Kim and Mark in 3 noom nuer tong I'm beginning to adore
them

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Anne would choose yadech, but I think she would be careful of what storyline she will put them in. Plus Yadech still has TNNKK after GRGR. I think she knows it might be too early to put them in another lakorn. I am glad she didn't choose them for this role, they need a new fresh lakorn not a remake (In-less they really are fitted to be in one). Thanks for the info.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Very well said. I just don't want people to get confused and start complaining about not wanting Yadech to be in this lakorn because that's not the case. I'm sure they will have the opportunity to work with P'Anne in the future because now is not the right time for them. So please, ignore the whole Yadech thing

Okay so OT! Sorry! Anywho, back to PCCK I personally want a fresh new pairing. I wouldn't mind Mark and Kim but I'd rather see different people. I hope we will get some confirmation soon.

tinah

sarNie Coma
anne confirmed that ch3 gave her the green light to direct this lakorn but casting has not been confirmed. by the way, congrats to anne for being 1 of the top 10 most influential of the year!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vif0VxpoXk&feature=player_embedded
credit to A-K @ pantip