[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I'll say too many super hero in tat boy lol but i got to said i love Thor than Captian America lol srry not a fans of Hulk or Iron man lol

Mark was Iron man and now Captian America??? I got to say he change his mind quick lol

Sweet_09

Kim look pretty without or with makeup...she still will be mine favorite!!!

Sweet_09

They are tooo crazy in love with their super hero type lol....

somp9

sarNie Adult
so kimberly will shoot two lakorns the same time ( the other one with Nadech)? and this one with Mark?

Sweet_09

Yep i guess so but not now maybe in da mid of may...but she'll be running back and fornt while two hot man is waiting for her lmao

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Aww!! Cute! :heart: Mark & Kim!!!

C: as tagged

After and Before! :) I miss them. I'm going to rewatch 3nnt after i am done with finals! :D

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Hahaha kimmy playing iron man with mark too. His to crazy for ironman like us crazy for them

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
so kimberly will shoot two lakorns the same time ( the other one with Nadech)? and this one with Mark?
Kim is scheduled to film punyachon Thursday - Sunday and rang pratana Monday - wednessday. It will be difficult for her because this one is comedy. And rang pratana is dramatic. 2 lakorn with different mood, different characters.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
*Scream* I can't wait to watch this lakorn!!! So excited for Mark/Kim!!!!!

My man Mark! Can't wait,can't wait, can't wait! :D

C: as tagged

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Wow Kim looks so young without makeup on!

Totally fangirled when they did the whole 'stumble/look into each other's eyes' scene xD Mark and Kim are constantly growing on me! And I love Kim's figure.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
wonder how far along is the filming..since kim changed her hair color for nadech's lakorn..will her character in this one change hair color too?