[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
o m g, mark is carrying kim.hahahah. I have never seen that photo before maybe i have but i don't
remember it.hahah.. It would have been better if it was the cover instead of it being small on the
bottom of the magazine.oh well.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
o m g, mark is carrying kim.hahahah. I have never seen that photo before maybe i have but i don't
remember it.hahah.. It would have been better if it was the cover instead of it being small on the
bottom of the magazine.oh well.

Lol i totally agree...super
Cute!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Aww... They're so na'uk!!!! Thanks for the photos. Oooo... i love the last photo! i wonder what is going on there???heheh... Makes me want to watch this lakorn now!!!

-------
Cute photo of them together. :D

aww... here's another one. Mark/Kim is too cute together!!!!! I love them.

hahahah... Oh Mark.

I haven't seen this one here yet.

C:as tagged

Meadow

sarNie Adult
When Kim finds her kookwan and if her kookwan is as hot as yadech, ch3 wouldn't mind to do "too much"

who sets limits for one kookwan's lakorns together? Just cuz Ken and Anne had 6? :yawn:
Incorrect. Anne and Ken only had 5 lakorns together. And they weren't back to back like Yadech.

Mark is definitely Kim's koo kwan because everybody at Thailand and international fans loved them together after watching 3NNT. So, if this lakorn is another hit for them, then they will be considered as the next new koo kwan.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
That was a picture from Kim's IG today. Seem like everbody likes to tease kim. There was some funny jokes there. Here is the translation:

Kim: After I finish filming, I come to excercise. (so tired), I'm dying [tag: khun ja]
khun ja: Yipe!!! Don't come and dying in my house. I'm afraid of ghost. Go awayyyyy.
Khun ja's fiancé, khun Ple: more like the ghost from Michelin tire (ya, that white cute thing)

Kim replied: hmm. I might eat angel and scoy (not sure if that was khun ja's dog or something) because I'm hungry too.
Karamare (TV host and khun ja's close friend): She is working so hard. Lol. Ja & Ple, feed her something

Khun ja: she is Nang ek. Meaning ... No feeding zone. Looking at her, she probably ran for (only) 15 mins top!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
That was a picture from Kim's IG today. Seem everbody likes to tease kim. There was some funny jokes there. Here is the translation:

Kim: After I finish filming, I come to excercise. (so tired), I'm dying [tag: khun ja]
khun ja: Yipe!!! Don't come, dying in my house. I'm afraid of ghost. Go awayyyyy.
Khun ja's fiancé, khun Ple: more like the ghost from Michelin tire (ya, that cute white thing)

Kim replied: hmm. I might eat angel and scoy (not sure if that was khun ja's dog or something) because I'm hungry too.
Karamare (TV host and khun ja's close friend): To Ja & Ple, she is trying so hard. Lol. Feed her something
hahahha... Thanks for the translation.hahah. i bet she is tired and hungry.ahha..

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
here's the edit and clearer version of this photo. i love this picture of them. Na'rak!!! ahhahaha I need to stop saying that.

c: as tagged

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Incorrect. Anne and Ken only had 5 lakorns together. And they weren't back to back like Yadech.

Mark is definitely Kim's koo kwan because everybody at Thailand and international fans loved them together after watching 3NNT. So, if this lakorn is another hit for them, then they will be considered as the next new koo kwan.
I agree!