[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
SSB -- the closing party
cr: kimmystation

Anne also said in the video that she'll be producing another lakorn next month and the channel gave her permission to do so.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
My Ann and Kimmy is so close now.. I'm crazy over them, gosh I love all the pics, so sad but so happy too. Thanks ja

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I'm glad Kim&Mark got the opportunity to work with Anne & P'Aew because they both create lakorns that have QUALITY.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
oh man, I love waking up to these beautiful IG pictures of KimArk! :) I love them a lot.
It sure looks like PCKK will be very fun. hahaha =) Such a hilarious comedy!

Love love love Mark!

Im glad to hear Anne is directing a new/second lakorn. Wonder who the pranangs will be. hehe
Thanks all for pictures! :)

Love Mark&Kim!

Meadow

sarNie Adult
oh man, I love waking up to these beautiful IG pictures of KimArk! :) I love them a lot.
It sure looks like PCKK will be very fun. hahaha =) Such a hilarious comedy!

Love love love Mark!

Im glad to hear Anne is directing a new/second lakorn. Wonder who the pranangs will be. hehe
Thanks all for pictures! :)

Love Mark&Kim!
I agree, this lakorn looks like it's going to be GREAT :)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I love the relationship between Mark and Kim.
They are really fond of each other. So close! :)
Mark can blow kisses at Kim and still see her as a very very good sister, and a wonderful friend.
Kim adores Mark very much as a peechai too! :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the 2 older version is pretty good so this Markim version will be another excellent one now that P'Anne she's finished remaking punya chon kon krua she'll start her
2nd project samee tee tra which it will be a big hit one i sensing Ch3 will give a green light to Anne and the new Anne Thongprasom n'ek will be Ploy Cherman and have no clue who's playing P'Au Thanakorn role but sure it won't be the younger gen taking on the role it will be the mid/older gen like Ken, Rome, Por T, Por N, Smart etc

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
I heard about it also and I hope that it' s not ture. I think that they need to pair up with the other people as well. I don't like the idea to pair up the same pairing all and over again.