[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
The fan asked if Kim will be singing the title song.
Khun Nung replies that Kim will be singing a song for one of th sence, not the title or the ending song.
@Ninja
Can you help me to translate it? I want to know what song that Kim will sing.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I feel like markim are more comfortable more then mint and mark. I think mark n mint they kinda look little bit shy to each other when they act together idk too but in my opinion just feel like that. Anyways wait for both

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Maybe it got something to do with the mom. Kim doesn't live with her mom. So she goes to places with her manager, assistance or her sister. So the boys don't have to hold back when they tease Kim or play around with her

Mint goes everywhere with her mom. So their friends (especially the boys) will probably be careful not to go over the top or offend the mom. Imagine doing the love scene with the mom 's hanging around.. Haha.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I just saw some cute photos of Mark and Kim at an event together with Nadech/Yaya and this one other pair from ch7. I would like to post up photos but i d k how to post them up on my ipod. :( maybe somebody can post them up.They were the cowboy/cowgirl. :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I just saw some cute photos of Mark and Kim at an event together with Nadech/Yaya and this one other pair from ch7. I would like to post up photos but i d k how to post them up on my ipod. :( maybe somebody can post them up.They were the cowboy/cowgirl. :)
Oh yeah i see those pic as well on her fan FB...she look great as a cowgirl lol but i do hope someone post it up in here so we Fan can comment about it aha

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I feel like markim are more comfortable more then mint and mark. I think mark n mint they kinda look little bit shy to each other when they act together idk too but in my opinion just feel like that. Anyways wait for both
I think you know why M&M are shy hahah But they're not shy though, you know, both of them had news and been to be forbidden, however it got better now though. I think he have chemistry with both of them, and feels comfortable with both of them too, but it's the sense of what kind of chemistry they have.

Markim - Mark treat her as if she's a boy. Instead of a sister or a sibling, he sees her as a friend. Their chemistry is not a sweet, intimate, warmth, genuine, or an adorablity kind of chemistry, their chemistry is more to the bickering and love-hate kind. The reason why Mark can do anything freely with Kim because there's no hiding between their relationship, and there are no suspicious feelings towards them. That's why he's being all open to her.

MTeam - If you go on NM2 thread, you will understand why they're like that. I actually think he's more comfortable with Mint than Kim, however you can tell, they're being cautious because...yeah..don't want to say it here hahah He's more intimate with this girl than with Kim. Okay, I don't want to say much about these two on this thread, you have to go look on NM2 thread, and you'll know why.