[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Katerine

Butterfly123
i totally forgot Ann/Puri did a remake HAHA.

Kim's Character is gonna be the complete opposite from her role in 3NNT! man i now more excited about this lakorn knowing i've seen Ann/Au version MarKim will do a good job!!! EKK! excited

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I love that Kim is taking on a whole new role. She always gets the mature role. Now its time for her to shine. Shes gonna do great!

MarKim su su!

Katerine

Butterfly123
totally agree Moey!!
she's quite funny off screen from the pics in the 3NNT thread if she puts all her playfulness into this lakorn it will be her best so far!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
totally agree Moey!!
she's quite funny off screen from the pics in the 3NNT thread if she puts all her playfulness into this lakorn it will be her best so far!
yups.. omg imma go rewatch the old version.. i thought p au was hott in there... lols

omg both Mark and kim are gonna be a hit!

MarKim Su Su!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Ameeka/Cha Am(Anne) she's a high class only daughter, bright Uni Student, playful smart
young lady

Phuthun(Au) his a young man handsome governor, hard working young man, his a sensitive
person like to stalk the n'ek to find out her real identity
hm..when I first read this, I was like the pa'ek in here sounds so similar to Mark's in 3nnt. LOL but after watching the preview of anne/au, i laugh my a$$ off because it's so hilarious. lol

na Kat bet you'll be laughing alot since all the other characters are funny too
specially the n'ek drama teacher :coverlaf:
Au/Anne
I like comedy. I havent seen a comedy for a while...lol...I want to see Mark in a comedy for a long time! ^_^ haha

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
hm..when I first read this, I was like the pa'ek in here sounds so similar to Mark's in 3nnt. LOL but after watching the preview of anne/au, i laugh my a$$ off because it's so hilarious. lol

I like comedy. I havent seen a comedy for a while...lol...I want to see Mark in a comedy for a long time! ^_^ haha
Lols now that i think about it .. Its a mixture of Din and Krit. Din likes to stalk Chaem omg even the name is the same.. lols to find out chaem real identity.. and Krit wells.. iunno he just like to stalk..

i love p anne and p au version now i cant wait for MarKim to shine here as well.. I wonder who they gonna cast as the second couple..

im glad that mark is in a comedy role finally cause all of his role is dramaish

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Will this be a comedy/Romance lakorn?

I can't wait to see Mark stalking Kim again!! haha.Sound creepy but its Mark though.ahhaha. <3

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
LOLS Mark stalking Kim is Mark thing. In fact its been his thing since he started. First he was stalking Mint N then Mint C and then Yaya and now Kim . LOLS

We should call Mark .. Mark = The HOT Stalker..

LOLS

I think I found a new spamming I mean chatting topic.. :loool:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
LOLS Mark stalking Kim is Mark thing. In fact its been his thing since he started. First he was stalking Mint N then Mint C and then Yaya and now Kim . LOLS

LOLS

hahah.Yeah,I like it. The Hot Stalker aka Mark! ahha.

Katerine

Butterfly123

LOLS

Gosh yeah, he sure does like taking stalkingish roles i mean i would totally not mind if Mark Stalked me, i think i would just stalk him back :coverlaf:

:loool: lmao moey :loool: we're spaming in two places now haha.

someone asked a few pages back when the fitting for this lakorn is i think ann said it's sometime in feb or march . . . i dunno

SonYukView4ever

HAHAHAHAAHAH!!! Mark = The HOT Stalker! LOL
I wish he was truly stalking in a hot tuxedo suit though!!! LOL Then maybe yes, I would be so fulfilled. LOL hahahaha

So far, his roles are the quiet, loving, caring and not to open with this girlfriend, more similar to Mark's real life character. haha =)

I want Mark to be totally laid back, happy, dorky and funny-loving in PCKK!!!

**Kim's roles so far are pretty boring too. She's always portrayed as the mature, older girl. I want her to be in a new and different character.

------Hopefully, PCKK will be totally different for both! I want a straight up romantic comedy! ^_^ haha

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I can imagine him stalking Kim now.. lols in this lakorn it probably wont be as creepy but then you know how Mark is.. He always have that perverted look every time he stalks. I mean follow his nke.. lols

Wells, since we only spam about Koey over there...I thought it would be a good thing if we spam about MarKim here.. lols

hehehe..

Katerine

Butterfly123
SonYukView4ever, you will NOT be disappointed in this lakorn Kim is palying something completely different then she's ever played before!!! Ann was hilarious in the original!

haha Moey, so true haha.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
HAHAHAHAAHAH!!! Mark = The HOT Stalker! LOL
I wish he was truly stalking in a hot tuxedo suit though!!! LOL Then maybe yes, I would be so fulfilled. LOL hahahaha

So far, his roles are the quiet, loving, caring and not to open with this girlfriend, more similar to Mark's real life character. haha =)

I want Mark to be totally laid back, happy, dorky and funny-loving in PCKK!!!

**Kim's roles so far are pretty boring too. She's always portrayed as the mature, older girl. I want her to be in a new and different character.

------Hopefully, PCKK will be totally different for both! I want a straight up romantic comedy! ^_^ haha
hhaha.Mark in a hot tuxedo suit stalking his nang'ek will totally be hot.aahh. I can imagine him doing that.hhaha.

SonYukView4ever

omg. so many versions. lol
i cannot wait for this remake. haha

**yes, Mark will be HOT HOT HOT in a black tuxedo suit stalking his nang'ek! LOL Like Tuxedo mask. LOL =P

----
I am looking forward to this lakorn. haha =)
I want a more happy lively environment for Mark. hahahaha

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
omg. so many versions. lol
i cannot wait for this remake. haha

**yes, Mark will be HOT HOT HOT in a black tuxedo suit stalking his nang'ek! LOL Like Tuxedo mask. LOL =P

----
I am looking forward to this lakorn. haha =)
I want a more happy lively environment for Mark. hahahaha
Black tuxedo and a mask too.. it sounds like Sailor Moon. ahaha

Since this deals with like acting and stuffs.. they should have MarKim do a play about Sailor Moon then we get to see Mark in a tux. oh that be hott..

SonYukView4ever

Black tuxedo and a mask too.. it sounds like Sailor Moon. ahaha

Since this deals with like acting and stuffs.. they should have MarKim do a play about Sailor Moon then we get to see Mark in a tux. oh that be hott..
hahahahah I hope they do get that creative. LOL hahahah the last time I remember someone being that creative was Mae Khun Eiy, where Kob and Oil dreaming about each other in night gowns and suits, dancing away and shooting each other with rose petals. LOL