[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
In the interview clip, they asked Kim to gossip about Mark.
Kim said Mark likes to tease her about her weight. But Mark, himself, eats non-stop.
The host said you are not fat. Look at us. Our arms are as big as your legs. You've slim up a lot. Especially today, when you sit beside us.
Kim said this is the 3rd time, we worked together. 1st in Thara Himalaiya as sibling. Then, 3NNT. Then, this one Punyachon. He used to be quiet. As time change, people change...lol... Now, he is a prankster. He plays lots of trick on me. He is more playful now.
Host asked "Gugib said he doesn't look too well early in the morning?"
Kim said "yes, When Mark came in the morning, he looks like he just got out of bed. He got pillow-line on his face. His eyes are all puffy. "
Kim also said Mark improved on his acting a lot. Also, he is very nice. He take good care of me when we are together.

Host said "thanks for the interview. You can go back to bed"
Kim said "ok, can you tell me some bed-time story?"
Thank u thank u Ninja07...tat is so sweet of Kim...Mark and Kim are so cute when their together i love them...i really excited to see this lakorn...they are just so adorable!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
anyone has been post this clip yet

Yeah I did already in the other page but it's okay. :D I love them both in this BTS clip at the end when they were talking.hehhe. so na'ruk!
They're too cute together.hehhehe. Makes me so excited for this lakorn now!!!

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I like the part when mark laugh and touch Kim face so cute.

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
I heard Mark' s interview from yesterday, he said that they rush to film this one and he said that we might see it in June. I wonder if they will air and film the same thimes since I heard one recent interview of Ann, they film like 30%-40%. Correct me if I' m wrong.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha.. Kim.Mark are so cute and funny!!! BTS clip.

-------------
Hahaha..This photo of them makes it look like Mark is scared of him.haha. Love his face expression! It's just PRICELESS!

c: as tagged

Sweet_09

^tat will be freaking to me too lol anyways markim is just so darn cute!! I love them...

Sweet_09

^on tat photo??? I wonder wat it say...it must be something funny those ppls make out of lol