[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^hahhaha. Mark's so cute and funny there!

That was a long interview. Basically, P Ann talked about her challenge for being a producer. She said it's a lot of work. Before becoming a producer, she went to help Khun Da (Lakorn Thai) to produce Game Rak Game Rai. Khun Da gave her lots of advice but did not tell her everything. Khun Da wants her to learn it herself. But tell her about some of the past mistakes. She got lots of help from many people.

There is a section that P Ann talk about Mark and Kim. She said Mark is very easy going. He has something in him but didn't has a chance to release it yet. She also said that Kim has lots of potential.
thank you for the translation. :D

c: as tagged

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
fan clip: Ban Mark Pantip

Bummer, look like those clip had been deleted. I'm removing the link.

[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp8lGgdOIPc[/YouTube]

Mark thanks his FC for 2 years anniversary. He said Punyachon will probably be ready in Sept.

NM2 will be done in Nov.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ That's some GREAT News!!! I can;'t wait to see his lakorns now!!!!! I miss him so much. Though his acting is okay and I know he's improving on it I really miss that boy lakorns. I'll be waiting for his lakorns. ^-^

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
o m g, looking at these updates photos are just driving me crazy.hahha. i can't wait for this lakorn!!! And NM2 too. ^-^

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
The pictures are so CUTEE!!! To be honest I didn't finish 3NNT cause there wasn't as much love scenes, so I am really hoping this one won't disapoint me.