[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Haha .. There is a scene that Kim got kidnapped. Mark come to the rescue and end-up carrying her on his back.

I hope they keep those scenes .. Super cute
HAhaha. I can't wait to see that scene then though it's not a at the island scene but it's fine.hahahha
Mark to the rescue. Is that the scene where they was filming at night? if i remember it right.hahha

I hope so too that they keep those scenes and have a lot of cute cute cute scenes!!!! ^^
I can already see me screaming. hahahah

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Aha Mark is posting like in tat one chinese movies...it call da Shaolin Soccer...lol it one of mine all time fover...thanks to Mark i'll be going back and watch tat movies while waiting for my to-watch list hehehe :whatever: 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
HAhaha. I can't wait to see that scene then though it's not a at the island scene but it's fine.hahahha
Mark to the rescue. Is that the scene where they was filming at night? if i remember it right.hahha
Ya, they were filming til 3am that day. Just found the pic.. Re-capping the moment :p

P'Yee IG: "Kim checking monitor after her adventure and crying scene"

"Kim is enjoying, being kidnapped"

:D

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ i bet she do enjoy being kidnapped and having Mark to come rescue her.hahhaha...
Look through those eyes. I see chemistry all around them. Hahah.
smiling all the way while looking at the pictures. :D <------- Big beautiful Smile!

Meadow

sarNie Adult
^ i bet she do enjoy being kidnapped and having Mark to come rescue her.hahhaha...
Look through those eyes. I see chemistry all around them. Hahah.
smiling all the way while looking at the pictures. :D <------- Big beautiful Smile!
so TRUE! Mark & Kim have the best chemistry ever !!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Markim pen naruk maak sure they're brighten everyone here in AF Forum that also include me too chun chob Khun Mark and Khun Kim maak :kiss2:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
They're all so beautiful!!! :D

---------------------------------------------------

O M G!!! You guys, Guess what?! I just found out that Sousday (yt channel: Chtite0Aya) will be
SUBBING this lakorn as her NEXT UPCOMING LAKORN!!!!

YAY!!! Someone is going to be subbing this. :) So,Happy!!! :D

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
They're all so beautiful!!! :D

---------------------------------------------------

O M G!!! You guys, Guess what?! I just found out that Sousday (yt channel: Chtite0Aya) will be
SUBBING this lakorn as her NEXT UPCOMING LAKORN!!!!

YAY!!! Someone is going to be subbing this. :) So,Happy!!! :D
OMG!! I'm so happy thanks for the info!