[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I have been waiting to see if there will be a clip from TVPool or not. Thanks for it.

Sadly,that's not even the wedding. That's just a wedding photo thingy that they have to
do together.But whatever they look good. :D

"SCREAM!" Did they really KISS? My favorite part was at 3:17ish when she say "Isn't it too much?"
Then Mark pull her in and kiss her. I d k if it's fake or not. But whatever it got me screaming and
jumping!!!!!! :D And my mom happens to walk by and looked at me like i'm crazy.hahha.Then
yeah,Mark just have to get punch by that guy. Is that guy playing as Kim's bf in here? That
part really got me screaming and jumping.hahha. I didn't see that coming.

Look at the way Mark just stares at Kimberley at 6:36-6:45 ish when she answer that guy;'s question
about how they felt like since this lakorn is almost done with the filming. Mark just keep on staring
at her!!!! CUTEST thing ever!!!! After she got done,she hits/slaps him on the stomach then they
started laughing together.Oh damn,these two are really getting me EXCITED for this lakorn even
more now!!!!!! I;m LOVING these pictures and this BTS clip!! I can't wait to see these two!!!!
Na'rak mak mak! I love MARK!!!! Hahhah.. :D

Meadow

sarNie Adult
LOL..... MK have the coolest poses ever! I'm really looking forward to watching this lakorn more than MK's other current projects.

Hope MK do real kisses again like they did in 3NNT.

cr: mark_prin

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ hahaha. They're both cute&funny together.
Indeed, that's a cool one of them. I bet they're having tons of fun there.

So, here i am watching that bts clip again and i didn't even notices that part at 5:42 when kim reaches toward mark's eye and wipe something away. Aww.. That was so sweet and cute of her. Cute.

Anway, ann said this is going to be more romantic then the previous one. :) great. We'll
Get to see many romantic cute scene of these two. :)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Yup, at least this lakorn is going to be funny and not so serious. Yay!

cr: kimberley home @ pantip

You're right AyLove, that was so cute how Kim was wiping Mark's eyes! Mark looked like he liked it too. During the interview, Mark was sorta looking down at Kim's boobs as well. LOL. These 2 are so close and comfortable with each other!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Yup, at least this lakorn is going to be funny and not so serious. Yay!

cr: kimberley home @ pantip

You're right AyLove, that was so cute how Kim was wiping Mark's eyes! Mark looked like he liked it too. During the interview, Mark was sorta looking down at Kim's boobs as well. LOL. These 2 are so close and comfortable with each other!

LOL I dont think he was looking at her boobs. They were asked if they were going to miss the casting crew since the lakorn is finishing shooting. lol Kim said, "my heart will miss it" lol and Mark was starring at her like "I can't believe you will miss it" lol but she lightly slap him on the stomach and they laughed. LOL

I love KiMark! They are very close off-screen and playful! I love both of their personalities too. =)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
AHH!! omg so much chemistry im gonna die!! Need it to come faster. SO much chem!!!!! I voted for them twice, hope they win ahhh!

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Hahhahaha mark keep look at Kim. Yeah that cute what on his eye why do she wiping it out.they take care like real couple. Omg 29 of this month so it coming soon

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Mark definitely took a peek at Kim's boobs LOL! I totally agree that this couple acts like a real couple. Anne T. Even said in the interview that Mark and Kim have so much chemistry and are not shy around each other. So awesome!! :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
They already finished filming this one. :lmao: :woot:
They did. Sad,no more na'rak bts photos. :(
In the other hand, yay! We will finally get to watch it now.
Mark/Kim are comfortable together.That;s good so we'll
get to see many cute scenes of them. Excited.

If this is really airing on the 29th then we have 14 days to go!!

---------------------

awww.... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

C: as tagged, Yayeeumarin's IG, Kimmy_kimberleyofp's Ig, noom_piyachart's ig

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Geez, I love MK <3 Can't get over the beach pictures.. Ann is doing really good for her first time, lol making people all jumpy and excited with these sweet scenes