[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
off topic <3
But a cute MV of Tik and Kimmy makes me wanna see them paired up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E24RXgiUWE

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Lol AnnTfan...i watch tat fan MV year ago and i also agree with u and want to see them pair...after all Kim seem to match those veteran Actor more than those tat are in her age lololol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I have a feeling it;'s this lakorn she;ll be singing in. :)
------------------
Off Topic

two more photos of Ann with the "superstar" hosts. It's like they're going to be spending the night at an island!!! ^^

c: IG-kootee, IG- sompomelo

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I have a feeling it;'s this lakorn she;ll be singing in. :) ------------------ Off Topic two more photos of Ann with the "superstar" hosts. It's like they're going to be spending the night at an island!!! ^^
c: IG-kootee, IG- sompomelo
really?? They are so lucky hahah I've never been to a island hahah I want to go too :D I like the view hahah They must so hot, one person was acting weird, the others are drinking beverage hahah

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I woke up this morning to all the photos on FB and here. Sad, This have ended with the filming. This is actually the
first time I'm sad that a lakorn actually have it's closing ceremony. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm sad now but in the other hand this will air soon.

I LOVE them all!!!! Look at them all having a blast at the party. :) Shake it Kim!!!! HAhahah.. Mark too. Hahah.

Lol!!! Look at them doing the gangnam style!!!! Looks like they're enjoying and loving it.hahahha.. Woot!!! Lets go
Mark & Kim!!! Hehehhe...
That's a WRAP! Closing party
cr: gubgibb