[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I think you're mistaking dear. The BASH was from Nadech's "fans" from Thailand or elsewhere bashing on Kim because they said only Nadech "BELONGS" to Yaya alone. I haven't seen any Mteam fans bashing on MarKim. You should read carefully to avoid rumors.
You've completely misunderstood what I was trying to say. But anyhow, I noticed that you're an MTeam fan and are also a fan of MK. SO, I was trying to point out that MK fans also respect people who are MTeam fans and Mteam fans never bashed on us. AND, I was trying to say that MK and MTeamers have class compared to Kim-Nadech paring controversy.

Also, a couple of months back, there was something similar when people found out that MK were pairing up for THIS lakorn & many people kept coming in here to bash on MK for pairing up the 2nd time.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Well, I wanna make one for Kimmy's birthday so bad, cause I searched for videos for her birthday but none :( .. I know how to but not good lol..

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
At: AnnTfan, Oh I see. Don't worried I am not creative at all too.hahah..That's why I never take Art class.haha..
I try but being creative never work out.hah.

Hmm, I wonder when they are going to film overnight with star. I hope they do something fun.
I know when will they start filming it. And like you,I hope they do something FUN.ha.
I know,that they're filming an episode with Por T in there. I just saw some photos
of him with the sleepover's hosts.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Movie maker is easy to use. You just throw it the picture you like, clip you like and the song you like.

After you make a few then you can be creative and start using special effect.

We will be getting lot of MK pictures. They have PCKK open Vic 3, Tee Tai Kau, overnight with stars and lots of events together. Today, they are going to Pattaya together.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yeah 99... :D I'm so happy for us girls & me hehehehe keep on coming girl...

AnnTfan I'll be looking forward to see u MV when it done....it ay if ur not creative cause it take time...I'll cheer u into doing one for our Kimmy....

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
YEA! Thanks for cheering me on gals ^.^ I really wanna make one for my beloved Kimmy, she's special enough to have one I love her

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Do they have sleepover superstar on YT.. I really miss Ratree Samosorn though.. I prefer that
Yeah, people do upload the sleepover show on YT. I,too,miss and prefer RS.
I only watch it when the actor/actress I like are in there as the superstar.

Good Luck on the MV if you do decide to make one. :D

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
If Por-T film overnight this week, MK should be filming next week. Looking at their schedule, I guess it will be next Thursday. .. Yay

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
That;s great news. :D I'm expecting some cute/fun photos from the sleepover show.Heheh..
Thanks for news.
And yeah,Por T's sleepover episode was filmed this week. I follows
his FC. HAhaha.