[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Kim is so pretty...love her outfit or shall I said dress...love wat Mark wearing...not too much make-up and not too much clothing on him...just sample and good...ah can't wait to see more of Markim at event like this...go MarKim!!!

Woohoo page 103!!!

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
oct 16:not that far away
how sad it starts when i start school
but ohwell
just curious is there anybody that is going to sub it
well dome to the pammers the made PCKK 2012 thread reach 103 woo hoo

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ this is airing the 19th of Oct not 16th. And yes, someone will be subbing this. The person who will be subbing this is the same person who subbed 3NNT. :) that person youtube channel is Chtite0aya.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
^thanks Aylove for such a great new...I'll be looking forward for PCKK sub...thank u once agian

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Thanks everyone for the date na. Can't wait to watch,just watch a click for SSBT markim the boat and Kim said do u know u are the guy who get easy kidgon tee sood :)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
That was a cute scene. P'Anne said she is very happy. She said the crew work hard, and Nong Nong (Mark and Kim) are very tough.

p'Aew said she didn't have to do much (from the previous BTS, I'd disagree with her. She works really hard) because everybody knows what to do.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
My koo kwan na ja MK!!! ^_^ They make me happy. :) haha
Kim is so much more comfortable with kiss scenes than most of Mark's nang'eks LOL hehe thats why I love them :)

Woot! counting down the days!!!!!

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
I can't wait to see that scene. ;)

c: as tagged

Lol. I thought so too.hah. But it's alright. :)

You're welcome. :)

That's right, we got 18 more days to go. I'm starting my counting now since it;s Oct today. :D
omg look how close they are
so cutee i'm gonna be screaming in my stomach when i watch this

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Kim looks pretty in that BTS. I like the natural makeup and her outfit is nice too. It all compliments with the beautiful beach scenery.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I love that kimmy looks shorter than Mark here, in 3nnt she wore heels making him look small, and Mark's hairstyle really made him look like a lil boy oh my..