[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I was going to translate for you. I'm glad I didn't. .. Haha.

You are so lucky. you are the first fan who got a reply from Kimmy by IG. I bet Kim saw you defending her and her friend. Thumb up. Cheers.
i will try next since i follow kimmy too

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Congrats AnnTfan!!! I'm so pund of u...dam tat mean I need to get myself a ig too lol...Kim is such a kind hearted girl...kind hearted girl always get pick on it doesn't matter on lakorn or real life...it true!!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
MK are just so cute...their chem on and off scene is just too dam sweet...i :heart: them so so much...just done watching da clip and it is so sweet of them...power on face than help each other wip each other face...so cute...

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Fans bombarding Mark during his arrival at the Big C event yesterday. He has such a large fanbase..... Wow!
cr: banmark

Haha Mark does have a very large fanbase in Thailand. Imagine, this event was at Ratchada and how bigger BKK fanclub must be haha. His fanclubs are everywhere! They follow him everyday for news and clips. They were so dedicated with the Supsada "Huggable man" of the year. I was so thrilled and motivated. I voted three times Lol with three different emails. haha :)

But yea, Mark's fanclub are huge. One of the biggest. :)

The cartoon is soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute. haha :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Yay! The 2nd teaser is here. ;) I cannot wait to see this.

It's NEXT FRIDAY already!!! 11 days left!!!!

c: ThongEntertainment's IG

Meadow

sarNie Adult
More behind the scenes!
cr: kimmystation.

Mark said in the interview that he hopes that this lakorn will be the lakorn that viewers will always remember forever.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
It that ur first time get reply back from Dara?

This close to air yay not boring anymore,Get something to watch more and more

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Credit IG-thongentertainment : พวกเค้ายิ้มดูอะไรกัน ติดตามชมได้จาก ปัญญาชนก้นครัว 19ต.ค.55นะคะ