[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I've always loved MK since 3NNT. I thought it was gonna be awkward for them to pair up in 3NNT, but I was wrong -- I unexpectedly liked them together in that lakorn after watching it. The MK ending in that lakorn was very heartfelt.
yeah i was the same later i got so hook to Markim a news came out Ch3 will remake punya chon kon krua, its one of my favourite so i quickly created this
lakorn thread up quickly

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I've always loved MK since 3NNT. I thought it was gonna be awkward for them to pair up in 3NNT, but I was wrong -- I unexpectedly liked them together in that lakorn after watching it. The MK ending in that lakorn was very heartfelt.
  • Same here too. ^^ When I first heard they were going to be in 3nnt together as a couple. I was like "no no no" that's just so wired b/c of their first role together but then right when episode 1 of 3nnt came out it was good. I loved them so much in there together. Their chemistry was good too. Like you, I was wrong.haha. I'm glad Ann picks these two as the pra;ek and nang'ek for PCKK 2012. :) Love Love Love Markim!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
In the video, Mark said the feedback that they've been getting for this lakorn is VERY GOOD AND EXCELLENT. All the viewers of Thailand love this lakorn and are also anticipating to watch the next episode everyday.

Kim said that viewers have been telling her that her acting changed because she's playing a different funny role for the first time. Kim said to watch the next coming episodes because she guarantees that it'll be the best.
Omgawd I'm so happy to heard tat...I'm so proud of MK, Ann and everyone who help them on this lakorn...proof those hater wrong MK!!! WOOHOO!!!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Cuz MK proof them wrong...so wrong!! Hahahaha! A caterpillar always turn into a bootiful butterfly at da end...like this one childhood book I use to read...da ugly duckling will turn bootiful at da end...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Cuz MK proof them wrong...so wrong!! Hahahaha! A caterpillar always turn into a bootiful butterfly at da end...like this one childhood book I use to read...da ugly duckling will turn bootiful at da end...
u crack me but anyway your absolutely right :dance3:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
The feedback is very good.

But the rating is probably not that high because it completes with Tawan Tor sang (which was ending). Lots of people watch it on YouTube/tape, instead of watching it live.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid

P'Anne said that Thank you somuch for encouragement to herself, team, and all the actors. Thank you for every comment and criticism. P'Anne so glad. Thank you again ka.
crdt : Nat for the translation.

Super happy for anne eventhough i haven't watch this lakorn yet..just watched a few part..

Ninja007

sarNie Adult

Kim: when P'Anne picked me, I was surprise. P'Anne said "Kim, I believe in you. you can do it". With that encouragement, I gave it my all.

P'Anne: I asked Kim to do a funny dance and send me the clip. When I saw that clip, I totally believe Kim is the right person for the job.

Kim: there was a scene when Nang'k got to take care of Pra'k in hospital. Even, P'Aew brushed, watching that scene. And the scene on the bus, that was a real accidental kiss. The bus break at the exact moment.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
P'Aew: Kim is adorable, strong will and cheerful. Sometime Kim went off-script, I totally buy it. In one scene, Mark got to carry Kim and said you are so heavy. Kim went off-script and said " yeah I'm big. I'm tall. I'm fat.". I took it. When kim went off-script and talk back to Mark. They blicker for real. it was so cute.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
awww this is soooooooooooooooooooo cute. Look at where his hand is. hahahaha =) Kim is so cute. ^_^
A raining scene too! hehe! Gtg work, spazz more later. haha ^_^

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
P'Aew: Kim is adorable, strong will and cheerful. Sometime Kim went off-script, I totally buy it. In one scene, Mark got to carry Kim and said you are so heavy. Kim went off-script and said " yeah I'm big. I'm tall. I'm fat.". I took it. When kim went off-script and talk back to Mark. They blicker for real. it was so cute.
LOl. I want to see this scene! HAha I love the bickering Kim. Haha Show him Kim! Show him!!! Hahhaahahah

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Accidental kiss while on the bus?! Then that scene was totally unplanned and natural. Sweet!

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Wow!!!! 133 pages already. I've missed alot. It has been a long time I haven't been in this thread.
Does this lakorn air yet?
I love Kimberly so much.
Ann Thongprasom and Kim are my #1 actresses. Love them. I have to make time to read all your guys comments and catch up with with this thread.

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
@usfrance
Yes, this lakorn is already airing 3 episodes.
And right now Kim has one lakorn with Nadech and another one with Mark.
The one with Nadech call Rang Prathana and might air the end of this year and the one with Mark call Ton rak rim rua, they will start filming soon.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Oh really!!!! Thank you very much for replying and to let me know that Kim has 2 more lakorns.
I am so happy for her. I can't believe that she is paring up with Nadech. I hope that people don't hate her for that. I'll support her no matter what because I love her.
So Kim and Mark are pairing up again? Wow!!!!! Wish them the best.
Could somebody please tell me which botton should I press to reply to your buys because it seem that this thread is kind of new for me. Sorry I am not good with computer.
Thank you again.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • That's awesome!! hah. A real kiss that wasn't suppose to be in it. I bet Mark was like " O M G!!!" Open his mouth then think to himself "Hey,why did you kiss me for? it's not in the script." hahha. And Kim';s like "P'Aew Ka, why didn't you said "cut"?" in her mind.haha.. Too cute. If their was a clip of it when it happened it will be much better.hahah.