[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Markim are very close or sainit on the calendar shooting. the part she pulled him back in the water it kind cute

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • Epi 6 was also cute too. ^^
  • The scene when he dream about her then afterwards he was making these sounds and Kim walked in.She jump on top of him and grabbed both of his hands. Ha. That scene was funny. It did looked like she was going to rape him.hahhaha.
  • I can't wait for epi 7.
  • They're both slowly falling in love with one another. I hope to see some cute scenes of GG and the other guy too.hahha.. I love this lakorn. :)

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
I got to say, I just love, love, love this lakorn!!!!!!!!!!

My MarKim are just soooooooooo gooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!

MK Team^^ forever!!!!!!!!!!

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Mark & Kim posing together for Ch.3's 2013 calendar with Yadech. Kim gets to pose with her 2 hottie pra'eks for this year too. Hahaa......
cr: as tagged.

Kim splashing Mark like crazy LOL

Kim pulled Mark by the back of his pants and he fell backwards into the pool LOL

The lovely couples.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
The only thing Mark and Kim are missing is that they haven't been in any commercials together like Yadech.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Awww! MarKim are so cute! LOL--I am laughing sooooooooooooooooooo hard with ep6! So many unimaginable things happened! Lol A dream Kim had about Mark kissing her Lol then so on. I am not even finished with ep6 yet and I am already laughing out of breath! Lol =P

@Meadow
True, MarKim hasn't had any commercials together. Mark just arrived back in Thailand today. And he has a commercial to do the next day I believe or coming up already based on the words of his fans. Maybe Kim might be in it? lol

--

Anyways, back to ep6!
Will come back to spazz more later after I finish! ^_^
The calender will be very interesting this year! So many hot couples!!! Joop joop! Haha

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Lots of thing happened in ep.6. Cha-em saved khun pae, fat sister and the grandma. It's heart-warming.

The episode ends with lots of cute scene. too bad, they made the bunny Kim foggy and a bit short. But I still love it. P'Aew really bring out the cuteness between them. Mark improve so much in PCKK. Such a charmful guy. He learn to use his eyes a lot more.

They are so cute in the calendar shoot

Meadow

sarNie Adult
@Meadow
True, MarKim hasn't had any commercials together. Mark just arrived back in Thailand today. And he has a commercial to do the next day I believe or coming up already based on the words of his fans. Maybe Kim might be in it? lol
Are you serious? If that's true, then that would be awesome! :)

SonYukView4ever

Kim narak soot soot leew!!! I don't like Dom. :(

--
Yep! We'll just have to see what Mark's commercial is. Im not sure if it's Oishi or something different.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOL--I came upon this comment on youtube while watching "PCKK", "หมากทำคนดูจะตายเพราะความหล่อ อ๊ากกกกกกกก" Hahaha Lmao. It gave me a good laugh. haha It said, "Viewers will die because of Mark's good-look". hahaha <3

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
LOL--I came upon this comment on youtube while watching "PCKK", "หมากทำคนดูจะตายเพราะความหล่อ อ๊ากกกกกกกก" Hahaha Lmao. It gave me a good laugh. haha It said, "Viewers will die because of Mark's good-look". hahaha <3
  • Lol. He does look very good looking in this lakorn. HAha. :)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
The scene with Tom & Cha-Em in the maid outfit was hot! I was laughing very hard today. They are getting lots of sweet scenes. I'm looking forward to next weekend already.

SonYukView4ever

BTS Calendar.Just MK! :)

--

Mark really has the most faithful and supportive fanclub! Srsly, they follow him when he leaves and welcomes him when he returns! They are so faithful and he knows everyone of them! Obviously, he has to take the other route but still waive to acknowledge them before exiting. Such a beautiful moment. [Little side note; they all respect and treat him like a family too. Love you Prin Suparat!]