[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

may1363

sarNie Adult
OMG, just finish to read KA Forever forum and I want to cryyyyyyyy :facepalm: Why why and why. He doesn't fit the description because he's not tall. He can't really act. I just finish to watch Tard rak and everybody did a great job except him. He ruin all the lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh wow wow love reading all u guys/gals comment it doesn't matter if Mart ruin Tard Ruk
i'll worship him for Qi Pao since this is with Miss Anne I'm sure she'll make him
improve never know his stiffness might be much better, btw I am disappointed in this
faith it didn't make my wish for Dome as p'ek work out don't worry i'll win back this
faith next time :numchuck: oh forgot to mention this
Mart and Anne they'll the same age they born 1976 but
Mart his a couple months older than Anne.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Yep, they played in a slap/kiss lakorn Liket Kammathep, I enjoyed that lakorn very much.
Oh yeah.I should checked it out.Now that you mention it I think my sister watched this lakorn
but I didn't want to watched this so i ended up not watching it.I forgot my reason why.Thanks.

may1363

sarNie Adult
Me too I enjoyed Likit Garmmathep.But when it from sad or mad scenes, I just want to laugh because of Mart acting.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OMGGGGGGG!
MART :/ Hrmmmm its true his acting has gotten no where !
blah but I LOVED Likit Gammethep though LOL
its sooo cute. hahahaha

but oh wells we wanted a diff. pra' ek but let's see how this one turns out like.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
chai si ja smilez maybe this time P'Mart might surprise us with his new changes since
i can count on and trust P'Anne 100% hope a chork dee to kaow song khun :cheer:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i like Likit too..everyone did a good job...
But Mart ruined it..i mean he good in the slap/kiss but not for drama..
He can't cry...he can't make me feel sad...
Like May said,watching his sad face make me want laugh..its sooo fake..
Mart sure very happy if he got an offer because i heard a rumor he like Anne before when they acted together in LK..

If everything confimed,i hope he not ruin Qi Pao..i hope the pra ek role is minor and focus on Anne's role..
As long as Anne here,i'm soooo happy..
We still need to wait until the fitting.

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
LOL,if Mart got the chance to read the comments,I think he will pull himself out of this lakorn... :coverlaf: :coverlaf: but it's true that he isn't good at acting...

Not Him Please!!!!!!!

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
chai si ja smilez maybe this time P'Mart might surprise us with his new changes since
i can count on and trust P'Anne 100% hope a chork dee to kaow song khun :cheer:
His acting skills wouldn't improve over night!!!I don't have hope for that...In LK,his acting was that bad even Ann was in it too,so i don't think this time there will be a big change...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i like Likit too..everyone did a good job...
But Mart ruined it..i mean he good in the slap/kiss but not for drama..
He can't cry...he can't make me feel sad...
Like May said,watching his sad face make me want laugh..its sooo fake..
Mart sure very happy if he got an offer because i heard a rumor he like Anne before when they acted together in LK..

If everything confimed,i hope he not ruin Qi Pao..i hope the pra ek role is minor and focus on Anne's role..
As long as Anne here,i'm soooo happy..
We still need to wait until the fitting.
oh i love ur wonderful words there sis :wub: yeah Mart he has a crush on Miss Anne during likit karmathep started these 2 make such a hot pair their age even good too
Mart his like Miss Anne big brother his just a few months older than Anne.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
His acting skills wouldn't improve over night!!!I don't have hope for that...In LK,his acting was that bad even Ann was in it too,so i don't think this time there will be a big change...
tracy i think we can't judge stuff atm cos we haven't seen the real thing yet na kha

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL,if Mart got the chance to read the comments,I think he will pull himself out of this lakorn... :coverlaf: :coverlaf: but it's true that he isn't good at acting...

Not Him Please!!!!!!!
lol..its good if he cry,at least he can make it as a practise..practice make perfect... :lmao3:

Anyway,it still a rumor.but even it just a rumor,it already broke my heart..
If he confirmed in here,i need a stretcher..
I don't know where thai fans got this news but at KA Thai wiki,both of them linked to Qi Pao..

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
im just sad to knowing that this role couldve been offered to some one else though;
Like really come on. Sadly all the pra'eks are like busssy :eyetwitch: :eyetwitch: :eyetwitch:

well i cant wait to see Anne again.
Bout time we get to see her on- screen !

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
lol..its good if he cry,at least he can make it as a practise..practice make perfect... :lmao3:

I don't know where thai fans got this news but at KA Thai wiki,both of them linked to Qi Pao..
They got the news from Willy's new magazine (not OHO)
His magazine always have reliable sources..

Well,OHO said that KA would be in MSN,then nothing happened...
So it's not always reliable then....

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

don believe in thai wiki i already got disappointed this false news that Barry/MintC
were suppose to be in one of broadcast new project but it was just some silly rumors.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i not trust wiki but just wonder why ken name still linked to it since the rumor said Mart..

Aum used to said he need to work 3 times harder when he act with Anne in BBK..i don't know how many harder Mart need to improve himself..
I guess acting is not his main career,thats why he don't care about his acting quality..
As i remember,i've read somewhere that he's an architech? :scratchhead2: