[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Mart must have been their last choice cause his schedule isn't busy. The lakorn with kimberly is almost done filming too.

Ill be disappointed if they end up choosing mart especially since his acting is not up to par.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont want to believe the news til i hear from the pra'nang or khun nong herself. latly, the news have been getting mixed up

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i dont want to believe the news til i hear from the pra'nang or khun nong herself. latly, the news have been getting mixed up
yeah I'll be the 3rd after Smilez and u Tinah but news are close so no need to hear
from them both cos they can't find an offer pra'ek this moment cos the rest are just
too busy not available to take this role beside Mart now his done with Tard Ruk and
the one with Kim is 50% or over now so it might air pretty soon or later will air

kks1276

sarNie Egg
:rant: i can not believe what i am hearing! are you kidding me what is going on over there... :bump: hello the guy can not act for crap...he is stiff as board. :shutup: i'm speechless!!! and i heard this lakorn supposely be ann big come back after 2 years...what will happen if it is a flop.... :shock2:

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeah I'll be the 3rd after Smilez and u Tinah but news are close so no need to hear
from them both cos they can't find an offer pra'ek this moment cos the rest are just
too busy not available to take this role beside Mart now his done with Tard Ruk and
the one with Kim is 50% or over now so it might air pretty soon or later will air
i know it could be possible but i just rather wait to hear it from the pra'nang or the khun nong herself. i mean i have a strong feeling it will be mart just because his schedule is not booked. maybe we will here a confirmation soon

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't have a feeling that it would be Mart..
Don't know what to say la..
better wait and see & accept whoever the pra ek even i'll get eye & emotion disease..
I'll watch it because of Anne...

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I feel the same, we waited like a year or something now to see Anne. Even the worst p'ek, I just hope the story will focus more on her so I can look pass the p'ek that I don't like. Still we have hope, since theirs no confirmation yet. I rather hear it from them just to be sure. Oh well I miss Anne so who cares, I'm watching this for her.

tinah

sarNie Coma
well the thing is, the pra'eks character is gonna stand out too and anony said he has to express his emotions through his eyes. mart is worst when it comes to showing his emotions lol

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
well the thing is, the pra'eks character is gonna stand out too and anony said he has to express his emotions through his eyes. mart is worst when it comes to showing his emotions lol
yeah thats right! he's the worst pra ek that i've ever seen with Anne.......
Out of all anne pra ek,the only one that i see can express his emotion through eyes is Ken..i'm not bias..
With his eyes,we can know whether its sad,love,hate or guilty..

i hope Khun Nong & Ch3 knows our feeling.....
Like Anon said,if Ch3's going to choose someone who doesn't fit the pra'ek's descriptions then pick Rome, Tik, Pong, Om,Grate,Pope...
I don't think all of them will rejected if they get the offer...
Pong is soooo fine to me,just pick him!!!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. I know. Mart is stiff when it comes to that. I hope if it's him then he will do a good job. Sarp Posa was good and Roy Mai looks promising, this one should be good too.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart

OMFG TINAH !!
HAHAHA you're comment made me LMAO !
I clapped my hands together and LAUGHED.
My mom was like why are you laughing for?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't have a feeling that it would be Mart..
Don't know what to say la..
better wait and see & accept whoever the pra ek even i'll get eye & emotion disease..
I'll watch it because of Anne...
that is u dila thinking it isn't Mart but the clue hint is the track to get to the
answer I'm not saying or forcing u or anyone to believe in me but i senses it is Mart
why cos he only 1 schedule in his list and the rest of pra'ek they're too busy my
faith are so less though i keep hoping that Dome or Ken in here no matter how hard i
try but it makes lots of pressure on and I'm nervous atm