[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
ken with Cherry also they'll having 2 upcoming for next year and Ken also had 2 older
one with Yardthip but i wanna see another reunion of KA pairing
ohh yea cherry i forgot!Heckk yesss KA forever!! I miss them!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just watched "3 For You" ch3s entertainment clip, the host brought up khun nong's recent interview from khaosod. she said they are in the process of choosing the pra'ek and its gonna be a big project

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i just watched "3 For You" ch3s entertainment clip, the host brought up khun nong's recent interview from khaosod. she said they are in the process of choosing the pra'ek and its gonna be a big project
did they give out clues or hint with the pra'ek?

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh yeah,now i believe they didn't found the pra ek yet..
After MGD and MSN news,i don't trust any article unless they show the clip..

Mart,Aum,Aun & Por T..
I forbid this 4 guys to pair with Anne! :numchuck:

This is big project from Broadcast & for Anne..
this is her comeback after 1 year..
Please please please surprise us with an Alister pra ek that we didn't expect..

kks1276

sarNie Egg

Mart,Aum,Aun & Por T..

:numchuck: i'll second that..no please not them...i want a ka reunion very badly!!! :kiss2:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

Mart,Aum,Aun & Por T..

oh yeah sis I'm totally what u just said yeah for Miss Anne lakorn for us to take
notice and believe its true its the clip confirm other source aren't accurate cos
they like to change things around

tinah

sarNie Coma
latest news said the 2 actors that they have in mind is Ken & Aum but its not confirmed who will be chosen. Anne was asked about it but she doesn't know about who will be pra'ek because they didn't tell her when she accepted the script. it is said to be a tear jerker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAF1jm0C81o
credit to super52ful

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Like i said before..
its a bit weird if Anne act with Aum since Aum is Nat's bf..
But i feel so relief they mention only this 2 guys..
Because Mart IS NOT IN THE LIST!!! :dance3: :dance1:

Anyway,i still can accept if they choose Aum because for sure this guy can act..
And i do admitted that Aum-Anne look sooo HOOTT in BBK.. :pervie:
It just that his relationship and his height that bother me... :coverlaf:
Plus,he already in Roy Mai..

Thanks Tinah for the news..

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think it is going to be Aum either. One he's already in Roy Mai, two he's already in two big project of Ch3. Like Pim mala and he still have Khun Seuk which he's still filming it. Most likely out of the two, I bet is Ken.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Noooo I don't want Aum here. Borisat Bumbat Kaen bad memories still freshly imprinted in brain. Did not enjoy that headache rollercoaster. Ken is available, he's only filming one lakorn anyways. Aum needs to finish Khun Suek which looks like a time consuming project.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i say ken has a good chance of being in here. they wont start filming til the end of the year and he should be done with krlj by that time. as for aum, his scheduled is booked. they probably had him in mind since he is light skinned and chinese looking which is the pra'eks decription for this lakorn. except hes not tall though lol

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i say ken has a good chance of being in here. they wont start filming til the end of the year and he should be done with krlj by that time. as for aum, his scheduled is booked. they probably had him in mind since he is light skinned and chinese looking which is the pra'eks decription for this lakorn. except hes not tall though lol
couldn't agree more especially the last sentence.. :coverlaf::rofl:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OMG I don't care who the pra'ek is !!!
ITS A TEAR JERKER? JING JING LER?

I can't wait for this!! Like seriously !!
I Miss anne too much!
Ken and Aum is good enough for me.
Even though I want a KA TEAM reunion,

I strongly want a AUM&ANNE lakorn!
I've waited longgggg enough LMAO

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Woohoo two hotties in mind! But i have a feeling its Ken intead!! I rather have Aum for MGD i wanna see him in comedy! I feel like watching 365 again after i rewatched the fitting! I miss them! But i miss Ann more who ever the p'ek is idc! As long as Ann is the N'ek

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Woohoo two hotties in mind! But i have a feeling its Ken intead!! I rather have Aum for MGD i wanna see him in comedy! I feel like watching 365 again after i rewatched the fitting! I miss them! But i miss Ann more who ever the p'ek is idc! As long as Ann is the N'ek
I don't think Aum fit comedy role,his face really fit for sadistic p'ek..

Although i said that i don't care about the pra ek,but since this is Anne's comeback & big project,so i care..i mean seriously I CARE!! ;)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah we waited so long for Anne to be in another lakorn, and now that she's confirm I do want a good p'ek too. This is a big project for ch3, and I'm expecting this too be good...I don't mind them taking a little longer to decide, as long as they choose a good p'ek for Anne. This lakorn obviously will need p'ek, so I think I do care now also.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah we waited so long for Anne to be in another lakorn, and now that she's confirm I do want a good p'ek too. This is a big project for ch3, and I'm expecting this too be good...I don't mind them taking a little longer to decide, as long as they choose a good p'ek for Anne. This lakorn obviously will need p'ek, so I think I do care now also.
you care about it now??..we are in the same boat..give me 5 :highfive:
Agree with all you've said...i don't mind they take a time to find the good pra ek..
We already waited for sooo long,so why we have a problem to wait abit more time... B)