[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice, neither of those lakorns you listed of kens is confirmed yet. The only one he has filming is the one with Janie so he does have a good chance of being in here
oh wow Tinah then i hope there is miracle and faith Ken his my 2nd choice if Dome
didn't get his chance in here I'm saying cos i like Dome more than Ken cos they're
both my idols but it would good new change if Anne pair with somebody that is new
for her to come across i have highly faith that Dome might portray in this Chinese
story line I've seen his good potential in 'love never dies' i can see his abit stiff
but he'll improve if he gets to play many more lakorn specially the serious roles and
challenging.

tinah

sarNie Coma
We can cross dome off the list cause in his lastest interview he might have a new lakorn with aum due to fans request

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
We can cross dome off the list cause in his lastest interview he might have a new lakorn with aum due to fans request
not just with Aump a news saying Dome future co-star is Janie for a future lakorn might
be 2012 so that leave Ken, Au, Mart, Aum (no no cos his Anne best mate boyfriend) and
Aun Wittaya his also consider on the list too but please not him cos he already played
saab poosah

theebby01

sarNie Hatchling
What about Rome?They're last lakorn sucks butt,and since Aum and Aun can't play because they're in the other stories already,but I prefer that Ken isn't place in here thought.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
What about Rome?They're last lakorn sucks butt,and since Aum and Aun can't play because they're in the other stories already,but I prefer that Ken isn't place in here thought.
i like Rome too wish Anne reunite with him again kha but his very busy atm Luna yeah
Aun a no no cos his in the 1st part of the book series saab poosa

tinah

sarNie Coma
I bet in the end, they gonna get someone we don't like. The ones we want like tik, dome, andrew, have lesser chance of being here other than ken.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I bet in the end, they gonna get someone we don't like. The ones we want like tik, dome, andrew, have lesser chance of being here other than ken.
u mean the one that were not fond of like Mart and Aun i won't mind if its Mart but
a no no 4 me if Aun get the chance i find not attractive as Anne co-star plus why
bother pair Anne with him when his already did saab poosa i have a feeling that they
might do surprise shock on the p'ek could be Mr Jungle Tik, who knows :scratchchin:

kaho22

sarNie Egg
There's a rumor on pantip that the p'ek might be Aum.
Some of his fans said he still has to film "Khun Suek", though.
Not sure when Qi Pao will start filming, don't know if they are going to wait for him or not.

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10838188/A10838188.html

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I like Aum, but I perfer someone else with Ann not only because it might create news with his girlfriend, but he's already in Roy Mai. If they kept Rome in Roy Mai, then they can use Aum for this one. Too bad they miss their chance. Lol. I just want s good p'ek for Anne, but nothing is confirm yet so I shouldn't complain much. It might also just be the fans request that they want to see Aum in here with Ann.

Thanks for the info.

tinah

sarNie Coma
they gonna begin filming this lakorn in october unless they gonna extend it. I mean they suppose to film some parts in hong kong too. More likely they want aum in here since he fits the decription but he's already in roy mai but he doesn't look laos.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
they can't have Aum in here cos his already in roy mai and its awkward seeing her with
Aum since its her best buddy lover and plus Aum he does look chinese but he isn't that
tall either

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
And the pra ek is..
*drumroll*

:scratchhead2:

:scratchchin:

:nailbiter:

:cheer: :rolleyes: :party:

:shock2:

THE GOOD BOY - VEEKIT

THE CUTEST PHOTOGRAPHER - RACHEN

BAD BOY - KAWEE

MR HOT CHEF - KRU COOK

MR GENTLEMAN LAWYER - THULA

FRIEND WITH BENEFITS :pervie: :crush:

calm down to those haters or fans... :tease:
this is just MY WISH...read my lip M.Y W.I.S.H one more time MY WISH..
so no need to feel ANNOY OR HAPPY yet..
i'm soo bored + i miss KA sooo much
okay thats all,i'm gonna hide,i know you gals will kill me because of this stupid comment :hide: :hide:​

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
And the pra ek is..
*drumroll*

:scratchhead2:

:scratchchin:

:nailbiter:

:cheer: :rolleyes: :party:

:shock2:

THE GOOD BOY - VEEKIT

THE CUTEST PHOTOGRAPHER - RACHEN

BAD BOY - KAWEE

MR HOT CHEF - KRU COOK

MR GENTLEMAN LAWYER - THULA

FRIEND WITH BENEFITS :pervie: :crush:

calm down to those haters or fans... :tease:
this is just MY WISH...read my lip M.Y W.I.S.H one more time MY WISH..
so no need to feel ANNOY OR HAPPY yet..
i'm soo bored + i miss KA sooo much
okay thats all,i'm gonna hide,i know you gals will kill me because of this stupid comment :hide: :hide:​

You make me miss them soo much!! :cry: That's my wishh too! I wish they really did end up together! Wish they have 10 more lakorns together.. Gosh i can't believe Ken is Married and Ann is dating! :'( Your post made my day!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
LMFAOOOOO that was super FUNNY ! AHAHAHAH
Thanks for the laugh ja.
especially when it got to friends w/benefits GAHHH !!

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
Hey,gals,someone close to Ann said that the pra'ek had been chosen,but she refused to tell us who he is... :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: She said that we will know the answer soon...

One more thing,you gals might not care cause you all don't live in China...Anyways, since Ann is gonna film the lakorn in Hong Kong,She might hold a fans meeting in Shanghai or HongKong(not sure yet...) This is a super exciting news for us Chinese fans(well,not for me though,I wish I'm in China right now),we all look forward to it!!!!Can't even wait....

tinah

sarNie Coma
Hey,gals,someone close to Ann said that the pra'ek had been chosen,but she refused to tell us who he is... :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: She said that we will know the answer soon...

One more thing,you gals might not care cause you all don't live in China...Anyways, since Ann is gonna film the lakorn in Hong Kong,She might hold a fans meeting in Shanghai or HongKong(not sure yet...) This is a super exciting news for us Chinese fans(well,not for me though,I wish I'm in China right now),we all look forward to it!!!!Can't even wait....
omg, are you for real?? hm. i wonder if its Yibby who knows about it since she is a closed fan of annes too. she has a facebook but i dont think she will tell us either lol

im so jealous of anne's chinese fan. they will get to meet her. so lucky!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
omg, are you for real?? hm. i wonder if its Yibby who knows about it since she is a closed fan of annes too. she has a facebook but i dont think she will tell us either lol

im so jealous of anne's chinese fan. they will get to meet her. so lucky!
i'm jealous too Tinah...
But its worth for them,some of them come to Thailand to meet Anne..
Now its Anne time to pay back.. :D

KEN..AUM..PONG..MR JUNGLE..
If one of this 4 guys is the pra ek..
Chinese fans will be soooo happy because i heard they're so popular in China..

tinah

sarNie Coma
maybe pra'ek really is aum. i see his name on this article. but kens and marts name is mentioned too.

credit to inertia @ ak pantip