[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks to Dolly for the tran

"He/she said the printing house of “Qi Pao” already knew who will be playing as JaoMingTien(Pra'ek) and Sukoltha/Mailee but won’t tell us.
He want Khun Nong or CH 3 to announce it. But he said these two actor and actress name came with a big surprise and also to their satisfaction jah"

gosh, now im really anxious to know who's the pra'ek since it was a big surprise for the writer.
Who's the other actress?? i mean is she 2nd nang ek or nang rai???
Wooo big surprise...scary+nervous+excited = mixed together. :nailbiter:

Anyway,if its 2nd nang ek,i would love to see Anne-Aom Piyada in 1 lakorn together..
If she's nang rai,i would like to see Benz or Aom (the nang rai in LK & CS) or maybe Racha again..

tinah

sarNie Coma
Who's the other actress?? i mean is she 2nd nang ek or nang rai???
Wooo big surprise...scary+nervous+excited = mixed together. :nailbiter:

Anyway,if its 2nd nang ek,i would love to see Anne-Aom Piyada in 1 lakorn together..
If she's nang rai,i would like to see Benz or Aom (the nang rai in LK & CS) or maybe Racha again..
im not sure who the other character is since we havent seen the full storyline yet. but she must be an important character along with the pra'nang. i hope its a big surprise in a good way :coverlaf:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
im not sure who the other character is since we havent seen the full storyline yet. but she must be an important character along with the pra'nang. i hope its a big surprise in a good way :coverlaf:
yeah right..
please don't say its a big surprise but its not surprise at all.. :rolleyes1:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe it's another important n'rai. Like how in Sarp Posa they have Tanya who was the main focus, and they also have someone important in Roy Mai other than n'ek. This one would also have one too since the story related to one another.

I am so excited, I'm starting to think p'ek might not be Ken because fans would expect him to be in here. P'ek might either be someone Anne use to work with but it probably has been long already..or haven't worked with at all.

So nervous and anxious too, just announced it already.

may1363

sarNie Adult
They said two actor and actress? That means they have two pranang or what??? OMG why they just announce it! They make us anxious, nervous... :nailbiter: :nailbiter: :nailbiter:

Hope the pra-ek it's a big good surprise and not a big big shock.
Don't want to have a heart attack when I find out who's the pra-ek because I'm so disappoint.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I am so excited, I'm starting to think p'ek might not be Ken because fans would expect him to be in here. P'ek might either be someone Anne use to work with but it probably has been long already..or haven't worked with at all.

So nervous and anxious too, just announced it already.
I'm thinking the same too about Ken..If its Ken,its not a big surprise since we expect him in here.

Gosh,i sense it might be Mr Jungle or Andrew..
Andrew : Broadcast have been tried 2 times to pair them,so there's possibility they'll try it again
Mr Jungle : MGD should be a big project but seems like that lakorn doesn't exist anymore,so there's possibility that
CH3 will turn him to this lakorn..

kks1276

sarNie Egg
:nailbiter: i do not like surprises...i just want them to come out and said who they pick. and really, really, listen to us fans how much we want ken and ann 2gether for this lakorn. ken and ann are just wonderful 2gether. their chemistry are so dead on...!!!

may1363

sarNie Adult
If it Tik, Andrew, I will be super happy. I don't think it's Andrew or Willy cause they don't looks Chinese.

Please no Au, Andy ,Kong... they all Ann use to work with. Hope it's not them. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
If it Tik, Andrew, I will be super happy. I don't think it's Andrew or Willy cause they don't looks Chinese.

Please no Au, Andy ,Kong... they all Ann use to work with. Hope it's not them. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Yeah it true but they can change the script..like i said before,just make the pra ek mixed Chinese+Western = Andrew... :coverlaf:
Mr Jungle don't have Chinese look too...
Like tinah said,Dome is perfect for pra ek desc.
But anything can happen..

Gosh,if the already choose the actor,just announce it right now!!!!!!!!!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm thinking the same too about Ken..If its Ken,its not a big surprise since we expect him in here.

Gosh,i sense it might be Mr Jungle or Andrew..
Andrew : Broadcast have been tried 2 times to pair them,so there's possibility they'll try it again
Mr Jungle : MGD should be a big project but seems like that lakorn doesn't exist anymore,so there's possibility that
CH3 will turn him to this lakorn..
I would be thrill if Andrew is in here, who knows what the future holds for Anne and Andrew to be in a lakorn together, it's been how many years and they still never had a chance to pair. I don't care if Andrew look Chinese or not but if he's in here I wouldn't complain at all. Lol. You know I sort of thought it might be Tik or even P'Num too.

may1363

sarNie Adult
Maybe it's Tik cause they said they want to work together and Ann said she don't care if it Ken, Tik, or Mart.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah..its either Mr Jungle or Andrew but i never ever think of Num....

Hey i shoudn't complaint too,i even jump up and down because i'm super duper happy..
But you know,who ever the pra ek,we'll hear a complaint because of ANNE THONGPRASOM..
just prepare & ignore.. ^_^

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid

Hey i shoudn't complaint too,i even jump up and down because i'm super duper happy..
But you know,who ever the pra ek,we'll hear a complaint because of ANNE THONGPRASOM..
I never thought of P'Num either until they say it's s surprise. Lol. Yeah Anne lakorn always have complaint whether confirm or unconfirmed.
Well I'm so excited too! I really want to know is it is a surprise or expected.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

i don care who is it and wouldn't even bother with ignoring too since i know all those
actors listed pretty well as I've been learning thai and been watching thai lakorn since
i was little. u never think of Num cos maybe u haven't watch him onscreen yet u don't
watch any of other of thai idols beside only just Miss Anne

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I never thought of P'Num either until they say it's s surprise. Lol. Yeah Anne lakorn always have complaint whether confirm or unconfirmed.
Well I'm so excited too! I really want to know is it is a surprise or expected.
TML those complaint are some insane people that don't like Anne cos all they think is
the major thing that pop always the figure and the age i am sick of all those stuff

tinah

sarNie Coma
i also dont think it will be Ken after what the writer had said. lets hope its someone GOOD since they are keeping it quiet..theres no point of hiding it if its someone like mart, aun, por t lol

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
TML those complaint are some insane people that don't like Anne cos all they think is
the major thing that pop always the figure and the age i am sick of all those stuff
Yeah I agree. Which I find it funny because it's not like Anne has a lot of lakorn in a year to begin with. Anyways who cares right, let's not ruin our mood because I'm excited p'ek is chosen, just anxious now of who he is. I want them to start filming already, want to see the setting, wardrobe, Anne of course, etc.