[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thanks to Dolly for the tran

"He/she said the printing house of “Qi Pao” already knew who will be playing as JaoMingTien(Pra'ek) and Sukoltha/Mailee but won’t tell us.
He want Khun Nong or CH 3 to announce it. But he said these two actor and actress name came with a big surprise and also to their satisfaction jah"

gosh, now im really anxious to know who's the pra'ek since it was a big surprise for the writer.
I'm anxious too Tinah and i have a feeling it might be Mr Jungle Tik or maybe it could
be Num and satisfaction this word came out now i am :nailbiter:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
If it Tik, Andrew, I will be super happy. I don't think it's Andrew or Willy cause they don't looks Chinese.

Please no Au, Andy ,Kong... they all Ann use to work with. Hope it's not them. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Au his alright though sis but for me please not Andy and that gay look old Kong.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i also dont think it will be Ken after what the writer had said. lets hope its someone GOOD since they are keeping it quiet..theres no point of hiding it if its someone like mart, aun, por t lol
LOL yeah right..
no use to hide it if its those actor you've mention..
Not surprise at all..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah I agree. Which I find it funny because it's not like Anne has a lot of lakorn in a year to begin with. Anyways who cares right, let's not ruin our mood because I'm excited p'ek is chosen, just anxious now of who he is. I want them to start filming already, want to see the setting, wardrobe, Anne of course, etc.
i think i might know who and sure u might like him and that other important n'rai
but i bet some won't like him and Anne again and sure its not Ken or any either of the
actors that some of u gals like

may1363

sarNie Adult
Maybe the pra-ek is Film. He use to acted Chinese role in ''Suay Rerd Cherd Sode'' and he's back from his studying. lol Sorry I just tried to guess who's the pra-ek.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
dila my dear will there be a complaint from u if that p'ek pops up
i'll just complaint about the actor acting & look..
not about his age,his chemistry with and :blahblah:
Well,if so,what can i do..i must accept it whether i like it or not and for sue i'll watch it because of Anne.
Maybe the pra-ek is Film. He use to acted Chinese role in ''Suay Rerd Cherd Sode'' and he's back from his studying. lol Sorry I just tried to guess who's the pra-ek.

impossible..he has a bad reputation right??
since this is big project,i don't think its him..
And i don't think fans request to see Anne with him..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
100% not him for sure sister maybe someone from the image i post which i senses.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
i think i might know who and sure u might like him and that other important n'rai
but i bet some won't like him and Anne again and sure its not Ken or any either of the
actors that some of u gals like
I'm curious of who you think it might be, so many possibility.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i'll just complaint about the actor acting & look..
not about his age,his chemistry with and :blahblah:
Well,if so,what can i do..i must accept it whether i like it or not and for sue i'll watch it because of Anne.

impossible..he has a bad reputation right??
since this is big project,i don't think its him..
And i don't think fans request to see Anne with him..
yeah the look&acting is the main thing were focusing but don't use the age thing a
big deal and with chemistry i'm sure all of Anne she co-star with are all close to her
maybe there is some that u might not know pretty well or u haven't seen when Anne play
with

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hahaha who do you think will be the pra-ek Alice and the nang-rai?
somebody that had pair together for a couple of times and fans @thaitv3 or pantip fans
request for them to return

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
gals why i can't shout out the names cos i am scared that i am can be right and wrong
cos guessing sometimes worthless u get nothing