[Ch3] Qi Pao (Broadcast Thai)

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
hi. before this i just a silence reader, but ann n mart
in those pics jumping me in to says something .:)

i love them both, i got the feeling that mart crush on ann, n ann too.
here is one of pic i gotten off screen .i think those pics that you guys posted some of it were candid.
such nail cut pic, hugging scene cos ann kept taken their pics together. indeed i saw that clip that ann says she like p ; mart.
i wish there is something grow between them even i know that ann has a bf. but i do remember that she says their relation like some other couple too up n down.
.http://postimage.org/image/ll52o2mq3/

i hope hk 's fan will says something especially thos follow the couple on the set. only them know which one in the scene n aren't

somp9

sarNie Adult
I don't get used to see Mark/Kimberly as onscreen couple yet because I see them as brother/sister from their first lakorn.
Hope someday, Ann will direct one lakorn for Nadech and Yaya.

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
smart just uploaded more pics in his facebook. but a pic which is ann hug him in cold he did not uploaded only 2 pics that he keep on eyes on ann while walked together. truly something is happening there.. hidden . and the pic that paparazi i think it was real.off screen.
because if that was in scene ann would not taken their pic together.in smart facebook is only one pic which is does not look so obvious no hugging . just mart's arm around her waist n that pic taken in different angle not above as posted here. i think someone taken that candid .goshh i wish the fella whom taken that pic will says something. truly i smell something is happening between them now! wink wink , i believed in qi pao there will be a kissing scene. since both had done in lk. n ann no problem in kissing scene n she did live on the stage with mark. lol. n i think she can do the same with mart since both like each other very much.they have eyes contact off screen n ann shy a bit.

yn2948

sarNie Hatchling
At first, I thought that the Mark-Kim pairing was weird too.... but after I finished watching 3NNT, they proved me wrong and turned out to be the best couple in that lakorn.

So yeah, I don't think that the Mark-Kim pairing is awkward now because acting is just their job and their also not blood brother and sister in reality.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
credit: ann -&- ken club @ pantip

anne (with ken) @ ch. 3 42nd anniversary parade.... they were holding hands! so sweet.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Wow I like the theme! Its something different. Ken anne both look good. I can't remember when was the last time we've seen them together

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Oh thats why Ann was dressed liked that.... I felt like crying because I was scared AK wouldnt have time to talk to each other, my heart beats so fast seeing them together. Thanks for the pics

sleepaholic

sarNie Egg
oh my god !!! just wanna thank CH3 for this moment :cry: i waited for it like forever. maybe i can't see KA in a lakorn again, but i feel enough for now :cry: miss KA so so so much !!!!

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
ken already married his wife was an actress too n has 2 daughters. i want to see ann with mart cos he is single quite long n lonely poor mart sob sob... he just so slow grrrrr, however i am not dare to stand like ann did, the space so small n definitely she has to hold ken arm, scary you can falling down as well , i prefer sitting down rather than stand up. i think they are promoting new lakorn channel 3. just guess

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
lol..you're soooo right... :lmao3:
he's sooo slow..he should be more aggresive and take an advantage of Anne just like KA did in 365 WHR..... :coverlaf:
indeed, ken n mark did it, n ann was ok with it because she was professional. i dunno y mart so hard n wanna be prince charming, caring.n shy guy. erkkk now no time for that , since they been know each other more than 5 years. even ann did'nt have a lakorn with him they still keep in touch,i do remember anne says she keep follows mart lakorn n it is improved a lot n she says that she always teasing mart he only like to act with young actress. nahhh she hint. but mart blurr n innocent charming grrrrr silly. n i think she had crush on mart but mart keep it because ann has a bf. i remember also that ann keep asking nong that she wanted to acting with mark again aha! she request.if mart did'nt make a move he will loose the opportunity n he loose the chances in his lakorn too.so far he is trying to behave a good guy , not like pra ek did in lakorn lol. he did not do it like in real, still smell it was acting only. grrrr.. how to win award.?? in those candid pics i can see that ann like to be around with him. always taken their pic together if have a chances.she like him a lot. but mart still slow.as long as ann not married yet ..no harm give a try.lol if i were mart i just go ahead like pra ek did in thai lakorn, seems it is always works lol.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
seems like you're so in love with mart-anne pairing huh??
i like mart in real life bcos he look like a good boy and i don't mind if they date in real life since ken already married..
sometimes i don't understand mart at all..
he look shy and scared of Anne but in LK uncut scene,he doesn't look shy at all..
i mean if i'm not mistaken,he's the only anne p'ek did almost french kiss with Anne.

lea lemon

sarNie Hatchling
yes dilla i am , i like them to be together in real life as well.. hahhaa i got the feeling they have chemistry.
is like the same as i felt for bollywood actor abshishek and ash when they acting together.
n after a few years they married lol. n happily live till now hihihi.. is was the same feeling i feel with these two as well.
at the airport they stay close each other as well. aha!.. i dont want ann with p ' a . his bf. erkk.. just imagine they were 8 years now
but they did not get married.. for me if like that the relation became as a friend already not a partner. because if u getting along with someone definitely
you wanna have a family with him/her. btw thanks for the link . yes i saw uncut scene in LK. hihihi... hoping to see more than that in qi pao hahahaha...